Quality Hill Resort Villas

Pinetop, Arizona

Reviews of Quality Hill Resort Villas

Pinetop, Arizona

4.4

Have you been to Quality Hill Resort Villas lately?

By andyb86 Sep 1, 2016

An outstanding quiet location in the White Mountains! Walking distance to Pinetop Lakes Country Club.

By eugenes45 Apr 21, 2013

A friend recently 'donated' a few nights to my wife and I, and we were very impressed. We stayed in a LARGE two-story timeshare with 3BR, 3BA, including garage, fireplace, and a gas BBQ on the porch. The Pinetop area is so beautiful (it snowed) to the point that we started looking for houses for sale. The only thing missing was a beach, although we did go to several lakes there. I'm not sure I would want to go back and forth every season, rather the timeshare ownership should be sold per week...my opinion.

By ken242 Jul 12, 2008

Excellent resort with beautiful setting. Very unusual as owners here are fractional ownership with 4 weeks each year (spring week, summer, fall and winter). Wendy and her staff are very professional and accomodating. Hikes are unbelieveable, golf is affordable and weather (in the summer and fall) is unbeatable.

By marvrust Updated Dec 3, 2003

We are former owners. We're only former as we built a cabin in nearby Heber. It was great to have two trading weeks. We generally used the winter and summer weeks and then saw many other parts of the country with the other two. (One of those two would generally be a red week.) The resort is well cared for and our unit was always in great condition. There are not a lot of on site activities, but it is located close to skiing (the best in Arizona!) and the mountains are close by with great hiking (and I'm told fishing).

By jerryk Jun 17, 2003

This timeshare is unusual in that you own 1/12th of a particular villa, allowing you usage four times a year - one week in each quarter. The weeks shift each year per a schedule. Every twelve years you get the use of Christmas week and the following year you get New Year's week.

Although the resort has modest facilities (no pool) it trades very well. We use our villa during the summer season week and exchange the other weeks for very nice four star resorts such as Marriotts and Hyatts.

The fees work out to less than $300 per week owned and can be paid in monthly installments. Pinetop can be very quiet in the off season, but in the summer it is a wonderful place to escape from the desert heat. If you would like to have plently of exchange weeks for visiting other resorts, owning at Quality Hill makes a lot of sense.