Roundhouse Resort

Pinetop, Arizona

Reviews of Roundhouse Resort

Pinetop, Arizona

3.3

Have you been to Roundhouse Resort lately?

By ritad70 Feb 20, 2012

This is a wonderful resort. We stayed there for 3 nights in February, 2012. The staff is very friendly and the units are quite large. We were in the lodge and our one bedroom unit had 2 full bathrooms as well as a full kitchen. The recreation center is one of the best that I have visited. There is a large indoor pool, hot tub, workout room, pool tables, and a racquetball room. IT would be a great p[lace for families. Hiking trails and skiing are located close to the resort. The casino that is close is a lot of fun. There are many dining options within minutes of the resort. We would stay here again.

We used RCI to exchange points to stay here.

By lynnb94 Updated Jan 18, 2007

I am an owner from New York state. We love the White Mountains in October. Our grandchildren visited us from Dallas Tx. in October, it was their first experience with snow. The natural Indian culture in this area is a history lesson for all ages. We own property in Florida on the ocean, but Roundhouse Resort is our favorite.

The Elk spotting is fabulous and the Hon Dok gambling casino is a great change. So much to be said in a very posotive manner.

By maggie110 Updated Aug 1, 2006

We just got back again this year and had a great time. The summer weather is great. We have been there twice this year and will try to go again using Bonus time. Lots to do and the staff is extremely helpful. Indoor pool, basketball, racquetball, horseshoes, daily movie, and golf ( nearby ) etc. It is only 3 hours from the Phoenix area which makes it a great escape from the heat. We had a 2 bedroom and there was plenty of room. There have been a lot of improvements and upgrades in the last couple of years. New furniture, carpet, appliances, window treatments and landscaping etc. This is Arizona's best kept secret.

By jessie37 Updated Jan 2, 2005

I am a former Roundhouse owner. And this area is great for winter skiing. Some of the most picturesque veiws from the White Mountain area. If your a fisherman there are over fifty lakes. Most of which are stocked with rainbow trout from the local nurseries. The resort isnt a Hyatt but is quiet adueqate. And just recently went thru with some remodling. The only reason I sold it was because I own 3 other time shares.

By jerryk Jul 12, 2003

I am a former owner at Roundhouse. I sold my two weeks to trade up to a nicer resort. This is an older, rustic resort. It has a nice setting in a forest. Pintop is very nice in the summer season but is very quiet in the off-season. If you are seeking milder Arizona summer weather, less expensive golf, hiking and fishing, you might like Roundhouse, if you can overlook its shortcomings. Resales at Roundhouse can be found for under $1,000!