WorldMark Eagle Crest

Redmond, Oregon

Reviews of WorldMark Eagle Crest

Redmond, Oregon

4.5

Have you been to WorldMark Eagle Crest lately?

By vanettef Mar 9, 2006

This is one of our favorite vacation spots. It has something for all ages! From the great restaurants to the beautiful golf courses, putt putt course and sports clubs (with kid's programs) there is always something to enjoy. The beauty of Central Oregon and a first rate resort - what is there not to like!?

By angelac31 Aug 24, 2005

Our family loves this resort. We visit at least two to three times a year. The rooms are spacious and the resort offers golf, swimming, workout gyms and lots of bike trails. Every condo is different - but all of the ones we've stayed in have been furnished nicely.

By blodders Updated Jan 29, 2005

We love this resort! We have stayed here numerous times for Spring Break with our kids and other families. Lots for everyone to do; spacious, well-equipped and clean units. Had a blast on the putting course. One of the nicest resorts we have stayed at.

By bachmom Jun 8, 2004

My husband and I have stayed there twice. The setting is beautiful. The resort is well maintained. The units are large, clean and everything you need is there. The staff is very helpful and quick to respond if you should need anything.

If you love golf there are two courses available. The Ridge is more hilly and the resort is more flat. Both have their challenges. There are other golf courses in the area equally as nice.

The surrounding areas are beautiful. Sisters is a cute little town. Fun to walk around and buy from the local merchants.

By jan171 May 21, 2004

This resort is outstanding. There are lots of things to do even if you don't golf.

The units the Eagle Crest section are more spacious, nicer, and better appointed than any other time share resort we have been to throughout the RCI system.

Having a garage, which the units in the Fairway Vista area of Eagle Crest section have is a big plus year around.

By bbrightbill Mar 8, 2004

We love this place - a beautiful drive to ski at Mt. Bachelor - then indoor tennis too. Have yet to go in the summer but we love the fairway views with snow. BB

By chistuc Jul 14, 2003

I vacationed at Eagle Crest during Easter Break in 2001. The rooms were large, nice and well equipped, but the bed was terrible. I chose this resort because I planned on golfing, but it snowed 6 out of the 7 days. The one day it didn't snow I golfed their putting green course, alot of fun. I did not use the receational facilities, they were packed because the weather was so bad. I did explore the surround area and really enjoyed Sisters, and some of the backroads. I wanted to horseback ride but the stables were closed. Overall, Eagle Crest is a 4 Star and surrounding area 4 Star.

By foureasts Updated Jul 14, 2003

Eagle Crest is a very family oriented resort. The condos are spacious and many have just been remodeled (they are working on the rest). The staff is friendly. The golf courses are immaculate - my husband golfed nearly every day while there. The cafe at the pool (CJ's) serves delicious, big hamburgers. There is a kiddie pool in the main pool area for people with small children. There are planned activities for kids. For a fee you can go horseback riding or white water rafting. In Central Oregon, the weather is sunny, hot, and dry. Eagle Crest is 15 miles from Bend (good restaurants and night life) and about 10 miles from Sisters (lots of llamas and shopping in Sisters). We have already made a reservation for next year!

By barbi Updated May 26, 2003

Just returned from a week at the lower condos at Eagle Crest. We stayed in one of the newly redecorated units; the others are starting to look dated. The grounds were exceptional, time share folks get a rate on golf, good yoga and water exercise classes. The units at Eagle Ridge up above are all new in last few years.

Be advised, you need to know if you are staying in condos or the hotel. There is a definite difference; I believe the hotel is Worldmark.

By luana Updated Jan 1, 2003

We own at Eagle Crest and love it! The resort is well maintained and you can have your choice of river or golf course views. Two 18 hole golf courses and lots of sunshine. Excellent skiing is about an hour away during the winter months. There is a nice choice of other recreation opportunities! The Redmond Oregon airport is only about 20 minutes away.