Reviews of Legacy Vacation Club Reno - Formerly Known As Celebrity Resorts Reno

Reno, Nevada

2.0

Have you been to Legacy Vacation Club Reno - Formerly Known As Celebrity Resorts Reno lately?

By james2935 Aug 12, 2007

I just got back from a 1 week stay for Hot August Nights. It is Reno's biggest week of the year. I agree with everything the other two reviewers said. It was the worst timeshare resort I have ever stayed in. Their elevator on the office side has been broken for awhile and no evidence of a thought to fix it. They put me in a room over the office and I could hear their disgruntled customers. Smallest bathroom I have ever been in. The Thunderbird in Sparks is far superior. Avoid this "resort" if at all possible.

By arnie7 Jun 25, 2006

The absolute worse resort I have ever stayed at. Very limited parking. Exterior run down A/C works some time in more than 1 unit. Most of the staff is very rude and makes you feel very unwelcome. Very disappointing for a Celebrity Resorts Facility.

By donna1351 Jul 30, 2005

We toured this resort seventeen years ago (it was called "Reno Spa" then). The unit we stayed in last month seemed to have the same furniture in it that we originally saw when we first toured it. The unit was dark and dingy, and everything in it was brown. The good aspects were a decent indoor pool and the great proximity to downtown Reno. You could walk to casinos downtown. The Pioneer was within immediate walking distance. The river walk is very close by. If you rent this timeshare for $50-$65 per night, then you will get a good value for your money. I personally think that the Thunderbird in Sparks is a better deal for the $$$$ and a nicer place by far to stay at. I have not stayed at the TrendWest Reno timeshare yet. Celebrity Resorts Renos is not bad -- it is just below average with better options available. In my opinion, the homeowner's association could bring this timeshare way up on the rating scale if they invested money in rennovations. It has potential but needs a LOT of work.