Sarasota Sands

Sarasota, Florida

Reviews of Sarasota Sands

Sarasota, Florida

4.6

Have you been to Sarasota Sands lately?

By patriciad150 Sep 29, 2013

How much do I love this place??? On my 3rd year of exchanging in every May, I ended up buying one unit for May & two units in August, looking for more in May too! I used to live in the area & take 2 units a week so my friends can come & stay with me on the beach!

Location is amazing! Beach is so beautiful! And having the park next door is amazing, at least in the summer, it is a very quiet area. All my friends love visiting, we've grilled, played pool in the game room, the visiting kids love the game room & the pool.

Very friendly folks that work there, I'm starting to get to know them so it must be a nice place to work! And the visitors are all very friendly too.

If you're looking for something fancy, move on. But if you're looking for a great location, smaller resort, beautiful beach, this can't be beat!!

By thelmab13 Updated Nov 13, 2009

This resort is my all time favorite, not too busy on the Beach, and the resort is at dead end, with the state park park next door. Wonderful place

By janet839 Feb 27, 2009

This is a great resort. We have been coming here for over 20 years. Our children are owners now. It's next door to a State park ( all kinds of birds,etc/great fishing. Within walking distance to the exclusive shopping at St Armands Circle. Great restaurants nearby too. The resort is well maintained/a family atmosphere. Beaches are never crowded, water warm and clean.

By ricko34 Updated Feb 4, 2009

The staff as always been great and the place is nice and clean with a State Park next door. Could not get any better for the $$$$

By clubdojo Jan 20, 2004

A QUIET BUT BEAUTIFUL AREA NEXT TO A PARK WITH MANY SPECIES OF BIRDS..LOVE THE HEATED POOL, FRIENDLY STAFF AND CLEANLINESS OF THE PROPERTY,FRIENDLY PEOPLE THAT RETURN YEAR AFTER YEAR

By jmgalex Mar 19, 2003

We've been owners here for over 20 years. Upkeep of property and units is wonderful. Always modern, clean and up to date. The people are friendly. Management is efficient. Great beach and amenities. Excellent family atmosphere.

By luckyfritter Jan 25, 2003

Beautiful scenery. Very relaxing. Nice atmosphere with each unit providing seating on front of unit where neighbors get to know one another. Family atmosphere.