Timeshare reviews at The Cliff Club at Snowbird

Snowbird, Utah

By johnb1919 Mar 8, 2015

Fabulous accommodations at the best skiing/boarding mountain in the U.S. True ski in/out. Private hot jacuzzi on your deck. Ski Snowbird and Alta on the same ticket (they are connected).

Large ski lockers with boot dryers in the best ski ready room of any U.S. resort. Ten yards walk out and easy ski back to the door.

Very comfortable and spacious rooms.

We ski a half dozen ski resorts a year. This is our favorite and the only one we come back to every year. We have had great conditions early December through late May.

If I could only ski one resort, this would be the place and The Cliff would be the accommodations.

By thomaspotter Updated Aug 13, 2013

Simply stated, this a WORLD CLASS accommodation from A-Z. You will find no finer ski resort. Timeless architectural design, pampered lodging, elegant facilites and restaurants, skier convenience, a cakewalk to get to, and...... the bottomless snow, year after year. And not to mention that Alta is just a snowball's throw shuttle or by ski. Update 2013 - new high speed lifts are being added.

By unclebuck Updated Apr 4, 2011

January 2010 UPDATE: Management listened and the Internet issue has been resolved. There is now excellent connectivity and adequate bandwidth. The Cliff Club is a world class facility.

December 2007 UPDATE: I liked this place so well I purchased a Platinum Pinnacle unit here. It's absolutely fabulous. If you like to ski or snowboard, You will love it!

We stayed in a 2 bedroom Crest unit during the first week of January, 2005. The accomodations were very nice and the service was excellent. My only complaint was that the sliding glass door leading to the hot tub on the balcony would not lock. That's a real safety issue if you have young children. All in all, the Cliff Club is one of the nicest timeshares we have visited and I would definitely go back there.

By bobl2 Jul 5, 2006

We have been going to the Cliff Club for the past 8 years and we absolutely LOVE it. The area is beautiful in summer and winter. The resort is right on the moutain and you can watch the tram go up and down all day long. Or you can go to the spa on the top floor and swim in the pool, get a treatment, or use the weight room. The units are done in a mission style with everything first class. The resort is only 15 mins from Salt Lake City and less than 1 hour from Park City which means that you have a huge choice of things to do if you want to travel down the mountain.

The Cliff Club has been the standard "10" against which we rate all other timeshares.

By m592 Updated Mar 28, 2005

I have stayed at this resort many, many times. Coming from the east coast, the most amazing aspect about Utah is the nature of the snow, the finest powder I have ever skiied on. Certainly makes falling a lot more bareable. Snowbird's trails are about 1/3 beginner, 1/3 intermediate and 1/3 advanced. Alta is also a mere $2.00 10 minute bus ride away and the bus stops right at the resort.

What is most striking about the resort is how accessable everything is -- skiing, dining, nightlife are all on site or a short shuttle ride away. The accomodations themselves are excellent. I have stayed at the Cliff Club, which offeres the most delux accomodations -- appointed with oriental rugs, leather funiture and mission-style decor. The restaurants are very good -- among my favourites are the Wild Flower, which is on site and the Shallow Shaft which is a shuttle ride away. Lastly, I have had a really great experience with the teachers in the ski and snowboarding school. I improved my abilities in both much more rapidly as a result of their skillful instructions...and patience!

By kathych Updated Aug 25, 2004

We stayed at the cliff club last April. IT was lovely, we were on the 7th floor overlooking the slopes. We had a private balcony with jacuzzi and great kitchen. The skiing is phenomenal (also at nearby Alta and Solitude and Deer Valley). The spa was amazing. It is ski in ski out at Snowbird with 75% black runs. Kids 12 and under ski free with parents. Redweek was easy and efficient. Last year snowbird had a 585 inch base and the skiing was still great in late April.