Kingsbury Crossing

Stateline, Nevada

Reviews of Kingsbury Crossing

Stateline, Nevada

3.4

Have you been to Kingsbury Crossing lately?

By denisew Updated Jan 4, 2013

The Lodge at Kingsbury Crossing:My unit is for rent Dec 19-26 for Christmas. A 2 bedroom 1 bath w/full kitchen. Thur to Thur check-in. $1000. for the week Amazing!...walk through the pine trees to reach the casinos. Offers fully equipped one- and two-bedroom luxury suites for groups of up to four and six people. The only smoking permitted in the suites is from the cozy fireplaces in each unit. The rooms are gorgeous, and all the down and feather pillows are a classy touch. Excellent service! Just at the base of the hill from skiing with ski lockers for your equipment. The place radiates positive energy. I could have chilled out in the amazing lobby all weekend. Thanks for the warm hospitality.

By petery31 Nov 28, 2011

I just return for my snowboard trip. I stayed at the resort for 4 night and had a wonderful time. The staff where very friendly, plenty of parking and excellent location.

By patk56 Updated Jun 29, 2011

Great place to spend a quiet retreat. If interested I have a 1 bedroom for Dec. 19th to 26th. to rent out. What a great place to spend Christmas week.

By richfeast Sep 15, 2010

This is our favorite affordable time share on the south shore. The rooms have been remodeled and are very clean. Staff is very helpful. Location is great. Our favorite places to eat are at the Lakeside Casino (also popular with the locals). We also like Mott's tavern, about a block away. Great pizza and beer! Cheers.

By donna1351 Nov 4, 2004

Hi, I give it a very very strong 3 stars plus. They have done a BEAUTIFUL job remodeling. Location is right on 50 for easy casino access -- no up the hill/down the hill delays. Small indoor spa. Very spacious 1 bedroom. Availability is good. I come back to this place time and time again. It's a very comfortable, affordable, enjoyable resort with a terrific location.

By d4605h Mar 2, 2004

Excellent family type resort close to casinos, shopping etc. Wonderful staff that truly caters to the occupants

By carolina2 Updated Feb 24, 2004

The lobby has been updated, how nice for management. The rooms are dated and worn out. The bed and sleeper are atrocious at best. The plumbing questionable.

At check in the person assisting us had no business working with the public and was rude and obnoxious and speaks volumes for management as a whole.

In my 16 years as a time share owner, this by far was the worst experience.

By hsplain Updated Jun 23, 2004

Beautiful remodeling done. Close to casinos ideal for skiing at Heavenly ski resort.

Very friendly staff, Great continental Breakfast.