Kingsbury of Tahoe

Stateline, Nevada

Timeshare reviews at Kingsbury of Tahoe

Stateline, Nevada

By maryd57 Dec 25, 2006

It's a gret place to stay if you want to ski Heavenly - either walk, take shuttle, or drive and park in a not very crowded parkiing lot. I'll come back here every year during ski season. During the summer it was great too, with fantastic views!

By pa Updated Oct 2, 2002

Great location right by Heavenly, huge spacious condos, some of the largest I have stayed at. Washer/dryer in each unit.

Could be spectacular layout if they had made use of the space better. They probably have 200 sq. feet of closet space, who needs that on a 1 week holiday?

Like most Sunterra properties, video is an afterthought. 1 small TV per condo w/ VCR, no DVD, basic cable.

The hot tub has been broken for over 5 years and Sunterra doesn't plan to fix it, and overall maintenance is poor. All the cabinets hang cockeyed, the furnishings are mediocre. Small balconies.

If I went in the summer, I might not care about hot tub, but we have gone for ski season twice. The 2nd time, we asked about hot tub, they told us it had a hot tub, but didn't mention it hadn't worked since the first time we went, when it also didn't work.

This resort could be five star with money pumped into the common amenities and just a little spruce up on the units themselves.

As it is, I generously rate it a 3 star.