Vacation Villas

Titusville, Florida

Timeshare reviews at Vacation Villas

Titusville, Florida

By roberts769 Apr 10, 2008

Absolutely the worst time share experience of my life. The air conditioning was not working upon arrival. The furnishings had seen better days and the pool was closed for most of our stay. The refrigerator was not cooling properly and had to store food in ice. No amenities, poor information on the area, not close to anything. Not really clean and no one seemed to care or want to remedy anything.

By jamesp235 Apr 6, 2007

It is a great place if you want relaxed, quiet time. 2 Pools, near NASA where most shuttles are sent off to space. Can sit on patio or balcony and watch the lift off!

By don601 Mar 11, 2005

Really nice area. Room are confortable and kid friendly. This was great for the kids with play area and pool. The pool was a short walk. We had plan on alot of traveling to Orlando and the beach. The week was to short.

By larrabee May 15, 2003

A little let down by this place. As I am handicapped they wouldn't make any effort to furnish me with a ground unit. I even seen them available. I would not reccomend this place to any people that can't climb stairs. As there are no elevators available. The area is a nice quite area and a short drive to many attractions. But a long walk to the pool.

By chieflawdawg Jan 24, 2003

Went to see the Space Shuttle launch. Condo was basic, nothing elaberate. Pool was nice but too far from our condo. Nothing to do in the area so be prepared to go to other areas for activities. Enjoyed the space center and launch but probably wont go back.