Reviews of Grand Summit Resort Hotel - Mt. Snow

West Dover, Vermont

5.0

Have you been to Grand Summit Resort Hotel - Mt. Snow lately?

By ap91 Feb 16, 2015

I have owned here since 2010, so I am biased, but we love it. We have young children 6 and 10 now, and the convenience of ski on, ski off has made family trips a joy rather than a grumble fest. It is truly in the center of the resort. Better location than even the main ski lodge. Outdoor heated pool is a real treat. Deli, restaurant, spa, fitness center under same roof. Car valet, ski valet, housekeeping every other day. Like a four star hotel that you can call home. My kids do not even know what spoiled means....for me it is staying at our VT home, the Grand Summit at Mount Snow.

By judith255 Updated Jan 9, 2015

As an owner of this resort for the past 13 years, I can honestly tell you that unless you prefer a house type of setting, you will not be disappointed in what this resort has to offer. First and foremost - no lugging skis or dropping off the family, then parking. There is valet parking, they will take your skis and check them for you. Check-in is always a breeze and then it's truly ski in-ski out. We have stayed all over this mountain in the past 20 years and recently my son (24) who now goes with all his friends----said they are spoiled and wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. It's just easy - especially if you have children with you. The rooms are clean and very comfortable - we have a lockout (sleep 8) so taking another couple or family is very comfortable which includes two full baths. Harriman's restaurant/bar is great for dining too and VERY good food. Deli always has great breakfast and lunch options. However, we tend to always have breakfast and lunch in our unit which includes a full kitchen. The pool is a favorite for kids - so much to keep the whole family happy. Have been very happy with this purchase and have many weeks or days available - just email me.

By john700 Nov 16, 2003

Spent a week thre in September 2003 and the resort staff was remarkable with their service. The view is really undescrible. The leaves were in full color. Would recommend this resort to anyone at anytime of the year.