preview the new redweek.com!

Liki Tiki Village Reviews

Reviews of Liki Tiki Village in Kissimmee, Florida, posted by RedWeek members.

Member Reviews
  • Staff/Service: 4 out of 5
  • User: jeffe32

I was there the week of Aug 30. The property looked great, the 1BR unit was in good shape and had a nice water view. The pools were clean, fun and everyone had a great timer. It takes less than 15 mins to get from the Disney parking lot to the gate of the resort. It's super!

• User: debbieb556

We have stayed at this resort a couple of times and what am I reading is unbelievable!! Our unit was beautiful, completely furnished including washer and dryer in the unit. The security was very good and you had to prove that you were a guest to be able to enter the resort which is a completely gated community. The pool area was full of family guests. All of the emplyees went out of their way to make our stay wonderful. They had activites frequently for all guests if you wanted to be entertained, which we had a wonderful time at. I am looking forward to staying there again soon.

• Resort Location: 4 out of 5
  • Staff/Service: 1 out of 5
  • Cleanliness: 1 out of 5
  • Sleep Comfort: 1 out of 5
  • User: davidw1101

First time we stayed there was great. Second time there were bugs in the bed and nobody seemed to care. We checked out.

• Staff/Service: 3 out of 5
  • User: stevem532

I have stayed three times now at Liki Tiki, each time in 2 bedrooms in the high rise buildings at the back of the resort near the water park.

First, I do not believe any of the reports that the buildings are being vandalized and gangs roaming freely. I was at the resort within a week of the one statement, and saw no such activity. The front gate had a guard posted 24 hours a day, and you were challenged to show either a parking pass or a reservation confirmation to get into the resort, which has only one entrance. And since they have an on site warehouse to maintain the building, in which I personally saw pallets of flat screen tv's stacked up, which they were updating the rooms with, why would a gang spend the time to break into dozens of rooms to steal, instead of simply loading up from the warehouse. I just don't believe a word of that report.

Having said that, there is a small amount of truth to the sound issue. But I have been at quite a few resorts, including ones that charge over $1000 a night, and have had the same noise issues. If you want quite, rent a house instead of a condo. Simple.

The water park could use a little better thought, there is a lot of stuff crammed into a pretty small area. And they really should have a segregated area for adults who are drinking, as I had on two occasion, to speak to people who were not acting appropriately for a public area. I am a pretty big guy, so when I complain to someone, it usually gets results.

The sheets do have issues in some units. The beds in the second bedroom had flat sheets, which tended to come off the mattresses at night. The sheets in the master bedroom were fitted, and were just fine.

Kitchen was nice and clean, but I hate the glass plates and raw stainless steel pans. They was all the dishes, including the pans in the dishwasher, which makes food tend to stick badly on the the pans. I went out the second day and purchased a non-stick pan at the nearby Target store.

The rooms had flat screen tv's in them. About a 25" in the master suite, a slightly smaller one in the second bedroom, and a very large, 40+ unit in the living room.

The two bedroom units in the high rises building also have laundry units, which is nice, as you do not have to pack a lot of clothes for the trip, and you do not have to worry about coin laundry's.

Shipwreck Sally's, which is a bar and grill type operation located at the water park, was very reasonable in price for drinks. Expensive by home standards, but cheap by normal bar prices. The food was moderately priced, but with rather large portions, and very good. You could call down and order food and then go pick it up at the bar. The kids loved the chicken fingers. One order would feed both kids easily, with room to spare.

My family loved the stays, and we will definitely be returning whenever we want to visit the Disney parks, as the resort is within 15 minutes drive of the parks. The only think we missed was the ocean beach, which our time share in Daytona Beach has.

One big drawback, which is not one if you are warned, is the sales pitches to buy into the resort, which are help across the street from the resort entrance. The offer some nice prizes for attending the presentation. But a 90 minute schedule drug on for about 3 /12 hours. Took up to much of my time for the gift offered.

ONE last comment about some of the naysayers. I think it may make a big difference if you are renting like a hotel, of if you are coming in on an exchange from another resort. We were accorded VIP treatment, because we are owners at another Club Navigo/ Island One Resort. I know that the resort tries to fill unused rooms through travel booking companies, where the price is rather low. You may be getting what you paid for with your bargain price tag.

• Resort Location: 4 out of 5
  • Sleep Comfort: 5 out of 5
  • User: tlcampbe

Beautiful resort with plenty to do with the kids. This is a gated community with a security guard at the front entrance.

As an owner we have stayed there 3 times and have never had a problem with our room or cleaniness.

• Sleep Comfort: 5 out of 5
  • User: joew207

• User: bettyt25

We just returned from 5 week stay at the Liki Tiki. This is our 3rd year there & we love it. Many bldgs were freshly painted inside & outside, our unit (800 bldg) had new carpeting throughout. The whole parking lot had just been repaved. Also flat screen TVs mounted on wall. Front desk staff always smiling and ready to answer any question make your day easier. Shipwreck Sallys--Luke, Joe, Manny & Brittany without you there would be no reason to go to the pool. You all went above & beyond to keep Don happy. Great Food!!! Great cooks, an inside restaurant perhaps in the old sales room would be nice when it is cold or raining. The grounds are immaculate, the maid service is too. Many supplies, paper towels etc. are included. Is it the Hilton no but it doesn't pretend to be so stop whining!!!!! We can't wait for next year!

• Overall Rating: 1 out of 5

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

WARRNING!! WARRNING!!! WARRNING!!! WARRNING! WARRNING!! WARRNING!!!

DO NOT STAY AT THIS RESORT! OUR CAR WAS BROKE INTO AND WE WERE ROBBED BLIND. THIS PLACE IS A NIGHTMARE. (IT DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR) BUT I HAD TO PICK ONE TO POST THIS.

WE DISCOVERED THAT THIS RESORT IS WAY, WAY OUT ON THE BORDER OF ORANGE AND POLK COUNTY. THIS IS A HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT, HOMELESS, DRUG INFESTED, CRIME AREA. THE THEIVES PRAY ON TOURISTS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT GOING ON. ( WE FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY)

WE WISH SOMEONE HAD TOLD US, AS WE ARE TELLING YOU.

UPON CHECK IN WE WERE GIVEN A VILLA THAT WAS BEING SLEPT IN BY HOMELESS PEOPLE. WHEN WE OPENED THE DOOR IT WAS A WRECK. ONE OF THE BED HEADBORD HAD BEEN RIPPED OUT OF THE WALL LYING ON THE FLOOR THE SLIDING DOOR WAS OPEN. WE THINK THAT HOMELESS PEOPLE RAN OUT AS WE WERE COMMING IN. (THIS WAS REALLY VERY SCARRY) IN THIS DAY AND TIME.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, WE HAD TO DRIVE BACK TO THE FRONT DESK TO GET ANOTHER VILLA . WHEN WE TOLD THE FRONT DESK ABOUT WHAT WE HAD FOUND ( THEY ACTED LIKE IT HAPPENES ALL THE TIME, THEY COULD REALLY CARE LESS.) " HERE TRY THIS ONE" THE GIRL AT THE FRONT DESK TOLD ME. WHO WAS TALKING ON HER CELL PHONE THE WHOLE TIME I WAS STANDING THERE. THIS WENT ON A TOTAL OF 3 MORE TIMES TILL WE SETTLED ON ONE THAT WAS "OK" AT BEST, FOR A CHEAP MOTEL.

I WISH I HAD LISTENED TO MY WIFE (SHE WAS SO RIGHT)! SHE WANTED TO GO ANOTHER RESORT RIGHT AWAY. BUT IT WAS LATE AND WE WERE TIRED. I TOLD HER THAT WE COULD TUFF IT OUT TILL MORRNING THEN MOVE TO ANOTHER RESORT.

ABOUT 3 AM WE GET A CALL IT WAS SECURITY. HE WAS OUT ON PATROL ON HIS GOLF CART. HE SAID THAT OUR CAR WAS BROKE INTO AND OUR STUFF WAS DRAGGED OUT AND LAYING IN THE PARLKING LOT . ( NEEDLES TO SAY I DID NOT GET ANY MORE SLEEP THAT NIGHT.) MY WIFE WAS FLIPPINGOUT. WE MADE ARRANGEMENTS TO GO TO ANOTHER RESORT THAT MORRNING.!

WHILE WAITING TO BE MOVED I WENT OUT AND STARTED TALKING TO LOCALS AT THE 7-11 TELLING THEM WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO US. THEY TOLD ME THAT THIS RESORT HAS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE, ALL THE TIME. THE GANGS OF THEIVES COME AND GO AT WILL, ROAMING ALL THRU THE PLACE AT NIGHT, PRAYING ON UNEXPECTING TOURISTS.

THEY SAID THAT THE RESORT IS BROKE AND CAN'T AFFORD TO HIRE ENOUGH SECURITY AND STAFF TO TAKE PROPER CARE OF THE PLACE OR ITS GUESTS.

I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT RIGHT BEFORE WE ARRIVED THAT A GANG HAD BROKE INTO ALL OF THE GROUND FLOOR VILLAS, OF 2 WHOLE BUILDINGS STEALING ALL OF THE FLAT SCREEN TVS. THEY DROVE IN AND OUT WITHOUT A WORD FROM THE SECURITY ( THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT) !!!! ( I THOUGHT TO MYSELF THIS IS UNBELIVEABLE) THEN I ASK OTHER STAFF ABOUT THIS , THEY SAID THAT IT WAS ALL TRUE. !!!

THIS PLACE IS A DUMP AND IS RAN LIKE A CHEAP MOTEL ON SKID ROW. THE EMPLOYEES DONT CARE WHAT GOES ON. GOD HELP THE POOR PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT INTO THIS PLACE.

• User: barrym49
  • Updated: Jan 4, 2009

Did not like this place at all. First of all the place is not sound proof. We could hear everything the people next door were saying. We had to sleep with fans to block out the people walking above us. The staff was very unfriendly and rude. No one was wearing a uniform or a name tag and they all acted like they hated their job. There was only one towel rack in the bathroom for 4 people to use and no hooks so we had to hang our towels over the doors to dry. It is supposed to be a nonsmoking property and everyone that I saw was smoking. You are not allowed to bring any drinks or food into the pool area so you have to buy from the bar there which was expensive. The place was very drab looking. They need to hire a landscaper and have some flowers planted to improve the look of the place.

The worst thing was they have no wireless internet available. You could get dial up with your local internet provider, but I could never get mine working after 3 hours of trying. You can go to the lobby to use the internet, but they charge per day to use it.

The unit was clean except for the floors. The kids socks were black after walking around. The bedding was stained with cigarette burns on the blankets. The pillows and mattress were cheap quality and so was the blanket. They only give you 2 top sheets like the cheap hotels do so the sheets keep coming off the bed.

The water park was nice, but the people that were at the waterpark made me very uncomfortable. They were all drinking heavily during the day and smoking. It was not a family atmosphere. It was more of a party area.

I'm not one to usually complain, but I could not wait for my week to be over so I could leave. Beware of the pictures, they make it look a lot nicer than it really is.

• User: maryb634

We enjoyed our stay here during our summer vacation. Our family of 6 (we brought the kids and the grandparents) stayed comfortably in the 2-bedroom unit (we had a full size sofa sleeper in the living room). It was nice to have a full kitchen to enjoy our lunches - grocery was right around the corner. The resort offered a free continental breakfast by the pool each morning. I have to say this is the most reasonable vacation to Florida that we have ever taken. We rented the week from a Liki Tiki owner for the incredible price of $295 per week, and enjoyed cheap Disney tickets for taking the resort tour. Even though we did not buy a unit, the sales staff was very professional and did not pressure us further. The unit we stayed in was a spacious 2-Story townhouse. The bedrooms were up stairs and a bath on each floor. Kitchen was well stocked, full size appliances and dining area. We liked having a screened in porch and being close to the pool. The resort offered several pools, the water park, and other activities. The paddle boat on the lake was a great family activity. It seems like there is something for every age there. The staff treated us well, even though we were not the owners. The room was clean. I would like to return to this resort sometime in the future and recommend this resort for the value minded traveler. If you are expecting plush and posh interior, then this may not be the place for you. But if you are traveling with a family and on a budget and want a signifigant upgrade from a hotel/motel, then this resort is your best bet. Last year we stayed on property at Disney at a "value" resort and the beds were small - room even smaller, and the air conditioning unit was so noisy we could not sleep - and that 4-night stay costs us $1600 (but included the dining plan and 3-Days in parks). Close to Disney - just 6 miles, we drove each day we went to the park. Our Disney tickets from the resort included a bonus Disney water park - Typhoon Lagoon was awesome!

• Overall Rating: 2 out of 5
  • User: samahm

All of us were very disappointed , we just came back yesterday. It was an exchange through Interval and they refused to give us one of the new buildings The furniture is very old and broken or aout to get broken The resort was full of all sort of insect , the lake is dirty . The ticket we got for Disney , we found outside cheaper by 45 $ for each person in 3 days and they were saying that this is the best price you can find Finally and on top of all , that you have to pay 6 $ a day for the internet and only use it in the loy while the sales are doing all their negotiation and it's very noisy to focus on anything The whole resort need update .

• User: judyj77

We stayed here 3-4 years in a row as owners of an early December week. All the benefits of the Disney do- up without the high airfares and crowds of christmas week. Taking the kids out of school a few days after Thanksgiving worked out fine. Once, we traded it internally (Liki Tiki's) for spring break week and that worked out very well, just had to ask a few months in advance. We've stayed in 8-10 other time shares overseas and in the US, but this is the one the kids always beg to come back to and consider "home" away from home. We're very pleased that the townhouse units were completely remodeled/redone. The kitchen is full sized but opens wide to the living area so we don't feel in the least cramped. My parents, who are elderly, once stayed with us and did not have to climb a single stair thanks to the main level bath and sleep sofa. FULL sized fridge and stove. Walk easily to both main building (rent Videos) and water park. Relaxing; enjoy the pool if warm out, the parks and attractions if cooler. We usually spend half the week doing each.

• User: donl30

My wife and I love it as well as children and family that visit. Unit is always very clean, no bugs but a few sugar ants on occasion which maintenance addresses quickly. Our week is #51, Christmas week. We have a 2 bedroom townhouse with a pullout. Have owned for something like 17 years. We have only needed to trade it a few times because of work schedule. Christmas back home just wasn't the same. Disney is awesome during Christmas, they go all-out with decorations. The condo has everything we need; micro, stove for the big xmas turkey dinner, big fridge,mixer, blender, just about everything you have at home- just bring your food. Lots of space and with the 2 floors it's like a second home. Good location, away from all the traffic but only 3 miles to Disney gate. Staff are usually very nice, but the front desk gets buys with registrations. I don't wait in line with registrants, go around or check in the back if you need something.

Sometimes the sales people take our parking spot, but since they are not allowed to park there I usually just block them in and they get the message that this owner isn't going to put up with that.

• User: stephenw78

We had a 2 bed room,quite large and clean

• User: michellen56

We own here but hadn't been back since we bought it a few years ago. Many units have been added since that time but I still felt the service and maintenance staff was prompt and ready to meet our needs. The pools were clean and the waterpark has been updated. The units were also clean and well kept. I would recommend it to anyone with a family. No hotel compares to what you get at this resort for the price.

• User: scotth112

Just returned from a Week at Liki Tiki. We are owners and we picked up a week at Thanksgiving Time because we had Family staying in Disney and Liki Tiki is 3 miles from Disney. We Checked in and to the Older Townhouses 2 beds 2 Baths that are very Close to the Water Park/Minature Golf and the Tennis Courts on a SaturdayNight. Well The Townhouse was nice and the Place was Clean enough, but The TV downstairs $ upstairs both had Very Bad Reception and Static. I called the Front Desk and they put in for a Service Call, but when Service called me they said they would have to call the Cable Company that the problem was outsidce of the unit. OK, so I asked for a DVD player so my 2 & 4 yr old could at least watch their Cartoons and movies...... well they would put me on the wait list and That I was #6 back waiting for a DVD Player. Now that was a little upsetting especially since I had called prior to coming Down and asked if they had DVD Players.... They said that if my unit had a VCR Player, all I had to do was call maintenance and Ask them to switch it out for a DVD.

I have to say the Weather was very Cold. Late November was a Cold Week this year and the 2 & 4yr old Kids did not ever get to go into the Water Park because the Wind and Temperature just did not allow it. We did Cook a Turkey and had our Relatives over for Thanksgiving, which you could never even think about in a Regular Hotel room! So I have to Give LIki Tiki a 3 star out of 5. One other significant note... They "Liki Tiki" seems to be more interested in Selling New Timeshare Customers and Tours than they are in Taking Care of the Current Owners. The Sales People were Always taking the Premium Parking Spots..in Front of our Unit, and They were feeding Breakfast Treats and Beer to the Timeshare Tour People, while they enforced a 2 Donut and one Coffee limit of the Continental Breakfast for the paying Tenants! On a Positive Note the Water Park is very Nice for the Kids in the Warmer Months and the Overall Atmosphere of the Resort is Friendly and I would Recommend this resort to you for a Moderately Priced Accomodation that is just 3 miles from Disney World. Just Bring your own DVD Player for the Kids & Breakfast Too! By the Way the Cable Company Never Came all week...but I guess it taught me a Lesson that TV is not the Most important thing in Life. God Bless You

• User: imhappy

April 2006

After reading the reviews for this resort I wondered what were we getting ourselves into.

However, ( and we visit Orlando every year for about a month hitting 2 different timeshare units) It is not as bad as some of the reviews state.

We stayed in the 500 building second floor. The unit was somewhat clean. ( other than some rust stains on the doors) The few things I found were not so clean I just used my own. The blow dryer had clumps of hair hanging out of the back of it, used my own the towels I bleached them first they were stained (not because they were not washed but because they probably dont use bleach) the pool and gas grills ( the grills were great) and the new gym were right behind our unit. NOT the Lagoon. We choose to stay away from the Lagoon because the pool closes early ( 8) and the kids like to swim late. I felt the Lagoon needed lots of work. It was freezing and the only way they would put the heat on is if you complained. The pool was dirty. ( I won't even mention what was found in the bottom of the pool.) the activities well they need a little help. Not much for crafts for the kids and the few things they have the bumper boats, scooters, paddle boats were broken. They have a wonderful play ground . So there are good things and bad things. But as far as the room accomidations go I think they earn 3 stars. What I did find very disturbing is that they have the cleaning people ride three wheel bikes with all the supplies in baskets from room to room while the sales people drive around in golf karts. When I saw this I said to myself what person is going to give 100 % cleaning after they just biked in the 90 Degree heat. I know I would be to tired to clean. For what we paid which was very little for a two bedroom it was worth it. However we would not return.

• User: kevins31

I have stayed here 5 or six times in town houses nad condos. Every time the units have been clean and the staff curtious.

My children have grown up loving the lagoon, I have a 4, 7 and 10 year old and they all love the water.

The condos seem to be the best, as they have addred new buildings, the standards have risen each time. These have great tubs, better furniture and TV's.

We have never failed to enjoy our stays and that is evident because wew have returned time and time again.

If you get any problem, the staff are only too keen to fix it for you.

• User: katherineh2

My family stayed at the Liki Tiki for one week in May of 2005. Our unit was very clean and gave us a lot of elbow room. The kitchen was well stocked with the essentials, and we had breakfast and dinner in our townhouse - eating out for lunch each day. There are many restaurants (fast food and sit-down) nearby. The pools were really great for us - not crowded during the day, but got pretty crowded in the evenings. The water park is really just a glorified pool - meant for younger kids. The staff was not overly friendly, but not quite "rude." The best part of the week was having the space to relax and not be on top of each other. The washer and dryer were a big help and we loved the screened patio. Overall, I would go there again because I think it was a great deal for the price.

• User: bkrodenseymour
  • Updated: Jun 18, 2005

It is wonderful!!!!! No need to go anywhere else, you can find plenty to do here. We have a 2 bedroom townhouse and it is quiet and peaceful. We absolutely love it. We have been owners for over 10 years and this (2005) is the first time we weren't able to use out week. My husband couldn't get off from work this year and we were heartbroken. We look forward to it all year. Can't wait until next year!!!!

• User: juliet25

I stayed in a two bedroom unit in the fall of 2003. The unit was quite spacious and easily accomodated my family of five. The decor and bedding was a little dreary but the unit was spacious and clean. My main problem was lots of tiny bugs all over the kitchen. I kept all of our food in the fridge and I was careful about wiping counters and keeping everything clean. We only ate breakfast there; howver, bugs were just taking over the kitchen. Maintenance came and they were pleasant. They sprayed chemicals but said they couldn't do too much because we had kids with us. Even after being sprayed, the bugs were still everywhere. I don't know if this is a Florida thing because we had bugs when we stayed at Westgate Towers; however, it wasn't as bad there as at Liki Tiki.

The outdoor pool and jaccuzzi was beautiful and clean. However, I was somewhat disappointed with the water park. It was extremely crowded and somewhat dangerous, in my opinion, for children. The toddler section had some equipment that was broken yet children were still allowed to play on it. Older children, who weren't supposed to play in the toddler area, were in there and no one from the resort kicked them out. Their behavior and language was inappropriate for the toodler play area. My husband and children did enjoy the water slides but I saw a lot of dangerous activity going on with unsupervised young adults. It was difficult to keep up with my children and I often wooried about their safety. I feel that the resort should have more personal with perhaps better training to manage the crowds.

I did enjoy the Liki Tiki and I would stay there again. There are other nice pools to swim in if you decide the water park area is not for you. I can see how many people would enjoy the water park area though - my husband and children did.

• User: aileen17

We visited this resort during Labor day week of 2004. We stayed in one of the new high-rise towers. The room was very nice, and the staff very good about filling our requests.

The line at check-in was VERY long, and you had to go through this line any time you needed to visit the front desk. We arrived at 3:30 and waited 1/2 hour in line, then 2 hours for our room to be ready.

Our major problem with this resort was the main pool. They have jammed every activity you can imagine doing in a pool into a space that was way too small. Slides ended no more than 5 feet from the stairs to enter the pool. Volleyball was only 10 feet from that. Basketballs seemed to always be landing near my baby while he was in the pool. There was no room in the pool to actually enjoy the pool. I would NOT recommend this pool to any child unable to fend for themselves in crowds. This is NOT for small children. Also this resort seemed to attract the sort of crowd that drinks all day, lets their kids pee on the sidewalks (yes we did see this) and couldn't care less if they are bothering anyone.

The "quiet" pool was much better but even there we ran into people swearing and drinking during the day. Not the atmosphere we want our children around.

I'm giving it a 3 star because we got a nice room for a good value. I'd suggest if you stay here during peak season, plan on visiting the disney water parks if you want to have some water fun.

• User: litarc

We had a 1 bedroom near the "water park". I was not very impressed with the units. Ours was a bit older.Clean, simple. Nothing special about it. The toilet above ours leaked the first day but maintenance was prompt about fixing it. The poolside bar was nice. I would not buy there.

• User: regina15

Just got back from a week in a 1bdrm 1 bath in one of the newer buildings. We were not too happy to see how crowded the water park was and it's really not meant for kids over 8yrs old the slides are very small! The room was pretty nice but so far away from everything the closest pool was the lagoon the other 2 were about a 2 block walk. And I was in a leg brace so couldn't walk.And the pool deck was in very rough shape with loose tiles and very dirty. We also didn't get sheets for the sleeper sofa until late during the second night.

When I asked to be moved closer to the pool I was told they didn't have anything. But when they thought I might buy a week they said they'd find me something.

Also the walls in the rooms are not insulated well. We could hear the tv coming from next door as well as everyone that walked by because the bedroom is practically on the front sidewalk with the livingroom in back. I would not stay here again, its way too crowded and spread out and noisy!

• User: roseofsharonss21

Just got back from our week at Liki Tiki Resort. We enjoyed our unit, but the sheets on the twin beds were not fitted and came off of the beds every night. Finally we requested help from housekeeping and they came right over and brought fitted sheets and made the beds over. The free coffee and doughnuts were very nice every morning at the pool house. So we never even had to make coffee in our kitchen. There was a nice spagetti dinner on Monday for owners. The resort is kept immaculate. Cant wait to go again next year.

• User: r.desjar

Feb 2004 We stayed in building 400 for 2 weeks found rooms very noisy the doors ajoining the rooms were closed and you could hear the people in the other room talking as if they were talking with you. The other problem was the gate around the pool kept banging when people went through even the people giving tours would not close it so it wouldn't slam. So you could hear it bang early A.M. until late P.M.

The resort was nice but sofa needed to be replaced it had holes in it, linnen needed to be replaced sheets wouldn't stay on mattress I called for new sheets and by the second week I got two flat sheets that fit better then fitted.

• User: mopsmom

Nice resort...we stayed at Liki Tiki in October of 2003. We stayed in a 1 bedroom , and it was cramped with 4 of us, we would get a 2 bedrrom next time. The water park was fun for the kids, but we enjoyed the quieter pools and hot tubs away from the lagoon the best.

There were a lot of people having fun, but this resort was a little too loud for our taste. We could hear the music from the pool even inside our condo...we stayed in the 800 building, directly behind the water park. I would request another location if you like peace and quiet. But all in all, the resort was nice and we would consider staying there again.

• User: nickis

We stayed at Liki Tiki in a newly refurbished 2br high rise in October 2003, with 1 king bed, 2 queen beds, and a sofa bed. The unit was very clean.

This seems to be a perfect time to visit as the lagoon, with water slides, was not too crowded and we were able to get loungers each day without a problem.

The staff were very helpful and friendly.

We had a great time at this resort!

• User: amirah95

We stayed in a new 2bd 2bt apt at the Liki in May of 2003. The room was superior, very clean and the janitorial employees were awesome. Anything we needed, they got it to us ASAP.

I would like to thank Gonzalo for being a very nice host. He resolved my problem with another front desk girl very quickly and treated us like a King and Queen.

Also, my husband wasn't happy with the fishing facility because he thought is was more of a pond than anything so we opted to go off site to a fishing facility.

We really loved it because the resort is not crowded (yet--I'm crossing my fingers) with people...we were able to enjoy everything without any waits. We also loved the fact that it is located Maingate West away from the traffic on Rt. 4, so getting to WDW was very very easy. We are going back again in May 2004.

If you are looking for a small, quiet resort to enjoy with your family, especially with the kids, Liki Tiki Village is the place to stay!

• User: vanney3

Our family stayed here in 2000, and are staying again this year for spring break, 2003. We love it! Would tell anyone we knew to try it out.

Paula Hubbard Leslie, MI.

• User: hmester

The townhouses are like being on vacation at home - without having to worry about mowing the lawn!

The amenities are great -- our kids had done Disney last year and opted to enjoy Liki Tiki and the tennis courts instead!

It's central location is close to all the central Florida attractions.

• User: debbied

Lovely resort. A great place for young families because the pools and the water park are great. Resort is not as large as some in the Orlando area, so it retains a kind of comfortable vacation home atmosphere. Free Krispee Kreme donuts in the morning were a hit with the kids!

↑Back to top