Indian Peaks

Fraser, Colorado

Reviews of Indian Peaks

Fraser, Colorado

3.5

Have you been to Indian Peaks lately?

By ellenw27 Updated Feb 4, 2009

Just stayed here over Christmas-New Years week and was very pleasantly surprised at how nice the place was. This is a quiet only 3 building complex. New exterior paint,updated kitchens with new tile floors and a queen size sleep number bed in the master. Oh so comfortable after a day of skiing, snowshoeing or snowmobiling! As you enter your unit there is an alcove with your own private four person jacuzzi which we loved. The unit was clean and a housekeeper came by midweek to give us any fresh towels or linens needed. The kitchen was wellstocked except for spices which the management company told us to bring . Management was friendly and helpful. They are really doing a good job . This is not luxurious but very comfortable. One of the units in Bdg B has a game room with air hockey,table soccer and Ms Pacman. There's also a big screen TV and a free laundry room. It's about 5 miles to great skiing at Winter Park\Mary Jane . The smaller Sol Vista is some farther in the other direction. You can look for good ski deals early like season passes or trans four cards at passwagon.com . There are also coupons on websites and at King Soopers in Denver. There is great snowmobiling about 40 mins away at Grand Lake, which is close to the entrance of Rocky Mtn Natl Pk. We had a great time here. I bet it's a fun time too in the summer,with mountain biking, hiking and golf. I feel so peaceful just enjoying the majestic mountain views. There is an expensive Safe way about 3/4 mile away at the bottom of the hill. They had fresh baked bread daily to make delicious sandwiches to take with us . Looking forward to going back next year- I just bought two winter weeks here! E.W.

By jamiea35 Feb 6, 2008

Stayed here for 1 week in the Summer of 2005 on an RCI trade.

We had a 2 bedroom/2 bathIt was ok - not spectacular. Our unit was worn, very tired and smelled a little funky.

There was a hot tub right in the unit so perhaps that contributed to the smell factor.

I would not buy at this resort. It needs to be updated.

The area of Winter Park/Fraiser is very family friendly and has a lot to offer in any season. We love Colorado in every season.

jamiea35

By xsinner5o Dec 24, 2006

I stayed at this resort in Jan 2004. My husband and I LOVED the hottub in the unit. It was clean, huge and perfect after a day of hitting the slopes. We had no problems with checkin or anything, and although slightly outdated we loved the unit. There were no disappointments and we had a wonderful week. This is not a 5 star, but I liked it. The unit had a wood cabin kind of feel to it, and was perfect for us. I would stay here again.

By bobb79 Nov 21, 2005

This is a very nice facility that we are very happy with. Our unit has a hot tub in the room. This is very nice and very private. We have had nothing but good experiences working with the timeshare management company. They are very customer focussed (not like some others at different timeshare we have used elsewhere). The property was clean and well kept.