Law Cranberry Resort Limited (Club Cranberry)

Collingwood, Ontario, Canada

Timeshare reviews at Law Cranberry Resort Limited (Club Cranberry)

Collingwood, Ontario, Canada

By miriamc Mar 14, 2006

Appears wonderful. However, after exchanging into the resort as Law Cranberry, large 2Br unit, even had them send me floorplans, didn't happen. I called to ask a question and found out they don't put exchanges into LC but into Cranberry club. These are much smaller condos, without w/d etc. When questioned that I had this exchange for a year, oh well too bad. I called RCI who was investigating their rearrangment of guests and RCI moved me to Georgian Manor, 2BR townhouse with W/D, large with a loft and wonderful staff. I would rather give my money to friendly people who are trying to help rather than the "oh well" crowd.

By rr19 Jun 24, 2005

need condo from july 1 to july the 3erd 2005

with kitchen

By bairz Mar 14, 2003

Very poor soundproofing between the floors. Nice bathrooms. Large motel style bedrooms. Pinkish, plain, dated decor. We stayed here in Oct. 2001. We loved the area and the golf course on site.

By rcispecialist Dec 13, 2002

Nicest resort of all the cranberry family,units itself are very large and do allow pets for a small fee. The resorts is great in the summer with lots to do, blue mountain is very close for local sking. The units itself will have an odor due to pets being held in the units from past exchangers. I recommend the resort to people who have pets due to the fact no other resort allows pets. A big plus for the resort, there is a strip of restaurants,shops and grocery stores within minutes of Law Cranberry.