Carlton Court

London, England

Timeshare reviews at Carlton Court

London, England

By arindasue Mar 8, 2006

We just returned from a week at this timeshare and have nothing but good things to say. Don't be put off by the photo; the rooms are nicely decorated and very comfortable.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. They immediately "upgraded" us to a larger room with a double and a twin when we expressed concern about sleeping on a small double bed for the week. (We had only traded for a studio.)

It's a bit out of the tourist area. I'd guess a mile above Marble Arch, but there is a bus stop right outside the door with service every 5-10 minutes or so. Since we had a bus pass, we even took it at 4 AM to Victoria Station for our departure. Also, the tube is only a short walk away.

I would jump at the chance to return to this one!

By ssspeak Mar 30, 2004

This is a fabulous London timeshare exchange, and we enjoyed our stay there immensely. It has been recently refurbished and is very comfortable and attractive. There are almost no amenities, and it resembles an apartment building much more than a resort; however, we were not in London to spend time at our timeshare.

We timed our walk from the Carlton Court to the tube stop at Maida Vale, and we easily walked it in 6 minutes. From our tube stop, all of London was quickly reached via the underground tube, and all the connecting railway stations were easily accessed as well, thus we were perfectly located for our constant on-the-go visit.

If it had any amenities at the resort, such as a restaurant, I would have given it 5 stars. As it is, I would recommend this resort completely to anyone who wants a great home base from which to explore London.