Club Le Bristol

Isola, France

Reviews of Club Le Bristol

Isola, France

3.0

Have you been to Club Le Bristol lately?

By debbie1191 Updated Jul 13, 2005

I have been a member of RCI for 5 years and visited Europe on 4 occasions, all of which have been an excellent experience. Although I have only rated the resort a 3 by rating standards, the resort is an excellent vacation getaway!

The rating usually consists of facilities attached to the resort. Granted, this resort does not supply the facilities, however, they are a stone throw away as we say in America.

The Isola 2000 is located in a valley and is in a resort "Community". Although the resort is rated a three, the community I rate as a five! The resorts share a magnificent swimming pool, amenties such as horse back riding, fishing with a guide "WILLIAM", hiking up trails with "RICHARD" the resort Manager, and within walking distance, tree climbing! If you enjoy fishing, WILLIAM will warm your heart with techniques only known to him. I caught 3 large trout the first hour during our venture along side a meandering river up the mountain side. The hot spot is the restaurant " SKI INN"! Ask for ROXANNE, one of the owners. As an American you will feel like you are in the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun"! Roxanne's Husband is a handsome rouge (and I mean that as a complement) from a great gothic novel. He invited me to play their version of bocce ball. It was a memory that is warm and sweet and will stay with me always. After 3 games I was invited to dine with the team players and share wine. The olives on my dinner plate came from Roxanne and her husband's back yard. In all of my travel, I have never been embraced by a community like Isola 2000.

Conclusion: Must see! A definite European Vacation!!!