Le Club Mougins

Mougins, France

Timeshare reviews at Le Club Mougins

Mougins, France

By thomas472 Mar 15, 2010

Just returned from a four week holiday in Southern France. Spent three weeks of it at Club Mougins. We liked the resort very much and have no problem recommending it.

We have exchanged into France three times and Spain twice. All the resorts and units were smaller than what we are accustomed to in the US, and Club Mougins is no exception. Our one bedroom unit kitchen had no dishwasher and only an under the counter fridge. Counter space was miniscule. With no counter space they use a roll cart to hold dishes and microwave But the French have light breakfasts and from my observations from many trips to France, eat out a lot, so assume this is why kitchen area quite small. In fact the restaurant at the Club got great revues from other reviewers.

What makes this Club is the staff. They are multi lingual and very accommodating and welcoming. Since the printed literature is limited we relied very heavily on the staff for advice and assistance, and they came through every time. The resort offers four cleanings a week, which my wife thought was great. Room cleanings more than made up for the lack of a dishwasher!!

Living area is on the small size but adequate. Our bedroom and closet space was very adequate. Bathroom areas were also "American" sized. Two notes: the water is extremely hot, so be careful or you'll get 3rd degree burns. The towels were large and very fluffy and soft. i have stayed at some very expensive hotels in my working career, and these towels were equal to anything I ever used at these hotels. The resort has one grass tennis court that looked to be in great shape. The exercise room is small and cannot accommodate more than a couple of people, but equipment was in good condition. Did not see the swimming pool.

Mougins itself was not much. It is noted for the quality of its restaurants, but since we did not eat out I cannot vouch for the accuracy of these claims. But the city is very convenient both to the shore, (Cannes is only a 20 minute, 1 euro bus ride away) and to the hilltop villages. In spite of the weather we had a great time.