Casa Dorada San Lucas Bay

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Reviews of Casa Dorada San Lucas Bay

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

4.8

Have you been to Casa Dorada San Lucas Bay lately?

By russellb26 Updated Jul 24, 2011

Wow!!!!!! Fantastic resort, great people, good food, remodeled room,on the beach and best of all no kids. More fun than you have to give. If you like to party or you are a young adult this is the only place to stay. I've been staying at this resort for years and now I won't stay anywhere else. Cannot wait to go back!! There is a nite club at the resort but that noise is not a problem, slept good, and an easy walk to town. Cabs are not needed Wow!!!!

By sueh109 Jul 21, 2007

I am an owner here but only been there 2 times..they recently remodled 06(but not my studio room) but put tented beds all over the beach and pool area...it looks nice & European spa-ish, but if you don't scoop one up by 9AM you wait...I paid a fee of $250 added to my reg. mant. fees for this upgrade. The rooms are same, nice, cool, and sound proof also, which is good because they have many weddings on the beach and then party into the night at the on site club. the pool, rest. bars, etc are all great...food good too. You sign for everything and some one else put an $300 bar tab on my bill I had to check all the signatures for straightening that out... I think this spot is best for the younger set now it seems..some of the other resorts cater to all age groups and this one seems to be mostly the 20's-30's maybe...

By pattyb30 Nov 29, 2006

This is one of the nicest resorts I've stayed in

Everyone there is so very nice and helpful and

the rooms are beautiful. We had a terrific view

of the ocean and lovers beach. I'm hoping

that I can get this time share again next year.

By helen73 Feb 6, 2004

Great resort hotel right on the beach in Cabo!! Beautiful hotel, setting, pool and beach. Great location - close to everything! Only 2 blocks from city center but private and located on the safe swimming beach in Cabo!

Evening entertainment, great food in the restaurants. Peaceful, relaxing and fun filled. The hotel is a great night spot for singles!

Super location for all water sports!

By sfreed1 Aug 12, 2003

Great Location... Best in Cabo. Walk to downtown Cabo. Excellent Beach. 2 minute boat ride to famous Arch (Lands End) Rent jet skis, boats and other water sport items at this facility. Food is fantastic and reasonable. Rooms are very nice and clean. Pool has slide for children and a center bar for the drinkers. The Office is just a stroll from the facility. The Office (don't miss this place)is a great place to have a drink on the beach and watch the ocean and whatever passes by!