Timeshare reviews at Carpediem Assisi Living Club

Assisi, Italy

By toddb49 May 5, 2011

I have stayed at this "resort" and found that if you want to explore Umbria and Assisi it is a great place to stay. The "resort" is quite far from most other things, however, is in the central part of the country. Day trips to other locales are possible. I would return again, knowing what I now know of this "resort".

By mindoverma Sep 29, 2004

This is a great location for exploring Assisi and the surrounding area. Units are very nice. Not many resort amenities but these are very nice units with no complaints whatsoever. If offered again, I would gladly take it.

By artday Updated Jun 2, 2003

Apartment was dirty and infested with insects when we arrived. Found out that all apartments near it have similar problems. Apartment was cleaned the next day and we plugged the hole around the window and didn't have any more bug problems.

NO after hours emergency number. Few of staff speak English even though most the people there during our week were English speakers.

Tour to Rome was great but with no guide. The driver knew enough English to make the trip entertaining. Free shuttle service to Assisi but you had to sign up at least a half hour in advance.

Few amenities. Pool was not open during our stay and workout room is extremely small.

Except for its location, this is not a resort that I would recommend staying at.