Hard Rock Hotel Cancun

Cancun, Mexico

Reviews of Hard Rock Hotel Cancun

Cancun, Mexico

3.9

Have you been to Hard Rock Hotel Cancun lately?

By dianaw32 Feb 11, 2011

A palace resort Rep stopped us on the way in to Cancun at the Airport for a presentation. The salesman offered us 30 tours PLUS a day pass, facial, and Massage for $200.00. We took the presentation tour. Truely not high pressure in my opinion. We used our day pass at the Moon Palace. My boys learned to Windsurf and sail a Catamaran. The Kids club was really full service. The night shows were way cool. In 50+ different resorts that we have stayed at, this is the finest. The service, food, presentation, and everything was just Grand. The staff will do anything to make your stay a pleasure. In fact that is their favorite phrase "A pleasure". Expensive, but if you can afford it, well worth every penny. Enjoy

By gina391 May 1, 2007

My husband and I spent a week from March 26 - April 1, 2007. We were pleasantly surprised with the renovations and upgrades. The Japanese restaurant (although portions were small) was very good! My only reservation was with the customer service for making SPA appointments. The appointments had to be made by the front desk and I think they are stilling learning the system. There were several people waiting at one time to make reservations for the SPA, Tours, Rental Car so it took long.

Other than that we really had no complaints and are returning with our children for another week in July.

By eileenl29 Updated Feb 22, 2007

WOW..I don't think I've ever had a better time on vacation...I had been to the Cancun Palace years ago before the Hurricane...NOW..this week...AMAZING....I will surely be back...it's gorgeous

By ostrich Apr 2, 2005

WE WERE THERE JAN. 22 TO 29 LOVED THE ALL INCLUSIVE. GREAT PLACE FOR FAMILES KIDS 12 AND UNDER JUST 249.00 FOR THE WEEK INCLUDES ALL MEALS, NIGHTLY ENTERTAINMENT, TOURS, AND YOU CAN GO TO ALL OF THE PALACE RESORTS FOR MEALS AND ACTIVITIES. WOULD GO BACK AGAIN. WORD OF CAUTION DO NOT ATTEND TIMESHARE TALK AT THE MOON PALACE. WAS ARE ONLY PROBLEM, THEY KEEP YOU 4 HOURS.

By aka8 Oct 29, 2002

Nice place but not fantastic. We didn't like having to get the all-inclusive plan. The only good thing about the plan was that two excursions were included in the price. If in Cancun be sure to vist Chitza Itza.