Villas Sol Playa Hermosa

Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica

Reviews of Villas Sol Playa Hermosa

Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica

4.4

Have you been to Villas Sol Playa Hermosa lately?

By courtneyc98 Jul 9, 2013

Smiling faces, tons to do, safe to go off resort, very clean rooms with super comfortable beds. One thing I liked is a small detail but they had comforter covers that always get washed, I don't like staying somewhere and not knowing if the top blanket is clean. Huge sliding glass windows open and the sunset in the cove was beautiful. Minutes from coco beach which is great for dining and shopping. Can't wait to go back next year!

By waltonr Aug 1, 2012

Outstanding resort with friendly and helpful staff. Great location with a great beach. The food is good but I recommend a car so you can explore Playa del Coco and Tamarindo. Hotel style rooms were roomy and clean. Each room has spectacular view of the cove and ocean.

By petery31 Nov 15, 2011

I visited Costa Rica for my honeymoon on October 15, 2011. Unfortunately we caught the end of a Hurricane and was raining through out the week. But regardless we we have lots of fun. People overall are very friendly both at the resort and all the places i have visited. The all-inclusive feature is a good choice as well. We tried to eat out, but as you might have guess everything out there is expensive as it was designed for tourists. We ended up paying more for what the resort charges for all-inclusive by eating out.

By amainous Feb 4, 2003

The Villas resort community is surrounded by lush tropical scenery and features access to world class sportfishing, scuba diving and golfing. Exotic National Park and other attractions like Arenal Volcano are nearby. The climate is warm and dry and the people are charming and friendly. A true piece of paradice !