Occidental Allegro Cozumel
Located upon Mexico's largest island, Occidental Allegro Cozumel has everything you need for a wonderful vacation experience. Enjoy the warm, coastal waters, which offer great snorkeling and scuba diving. Spend the day relaxing on the resort's beach, playing tennis, or going horseback riding. At night sample the local cuisine served in the resort's restaurant. Take time to explore the area, which is infused with ancient Mayan culture.
This is a mandatory all-inclusive resort. To our best knowledge, the all-inclusive program includes the following services and amenities:
- All food and drink - A la carte dinners in specialty restaurants (booking required) - Unlimited drinks and juices - Weekly cocktail organized by the hotel's director - Wine served at meals - Unlimited national alcoholic beverages - Room service (continental breakfast) - Jacuzzi - 2 pools (1 relax and 1 activity pool) - Non-motorized water sports - Instructor led activities - Scuba classes in the pool - Multi-use gymnasium - Kids Club with daily entertainment program (4 to 12 years) - Towel Service and beach and pool chairs. - Taxes and Tips - 4 Tennis Courts - Gym and Sauna
Please confirm all benefits with posting members before renting, buying, or exchanging into this resort.
Formerly known as: Allegro Resort Cozumel
The resort is on a beautiful beach with great snorkeling right off shore. The staff are very nice and accomodating. We stayed in the Ocean front timeshare units and were dissapointed. The 1 bdrm lockout was set up strangely and had a musty, moldy odor. At night while I slept, I was attacked by knats that would be let in by the maids cleaning with the door open and through the door jambs. (huge spaces under and around the doors) Bring bug spray!!! The grounds are beautiful and well kept except for the pools which definitely need maintenance. Lots of activities and scuba diving on site. The all inclusive food is the same as it is everywhere else. BORING. After a couple of nights, it starts to bother you. Unfortunately, if you're trading into the Allegro, the all inclusive is mandatory. Try to go out to dinner at least one night. All in all, it was a nice vacation and I would go back again if it came up but I would rate it an average 3 stars.
Awesome, nothing to complain about, I've been there 3 times within 4 year period and never get tired of this place.
Great all-inclusive resort! Best site for world class diving, as all best reefs are on the south end of Cozumel, just off the beach in front of Allegro.
- Health Club
- Horseback Riding
- Live Entertainment
- Medical Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Snack Bar
- Whirlpool/Hot Tub
- Golf (8.7 miles)
- Grocery Store (9.3 miles)
Kilometro 16.5, Carretera San Francisco Palancar
Cozumel, Mexico 77600No available map for Occidental Allegro Cozumel
Add a posting
No rentals available for Occidental Allegro Cozumel. Sign up to be notified of changes.
Add a posting
Resale postings available to RedWeek guests and members onlyAlready registered? Sign in
View all timeshares for rent and sale by creating a free account!
- View Timeshare Rentals (0)
- View Timeshare Resales (1)
- About the Resort
- See Resort Amenities
- Read All Resort Reviews (3)
- View Resort Location
- Discuss This Resort