Bahia del Sol Beach Resort

Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico

Reviews of Bahia del Sol Beach Resort

Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico

4.0

Have you been to Bahia del Sol Beach Resort lately?

By pgm May 26, 2004

We have been here twice on time share swaps

loved it both times quite no hassles excelent staff

great resturant on site Phil & Gail

By clint8 Updated Feb 24, 2004

Rating is hard because everyone has what they look for in a resort, and if you are looking for constant entertainment this place will not be for you. I am not a 5* kind of guy, I don't like help hanging on me and I can carry my own camera bag. What I do want in a vacation condo is a place to get away from it all, and the Bahia is just that. It is a nice, small, QUIET, laid back place, where you can get to know your neighbors. Most of the owners have been coming back for years. There are even a couple couples that live here all year round, which makes for a real family amosphere. There are not a lot of extra frills. There isn't a water park and you will not find 15 bellboys, a uniformed security guard every 10 feet, or even a dozen high pressure condo sales persons giving tours. There is security but they stay out of the way, you don't feel like you are being watched 24/7. The kitchens are not real big; a 2 burner stove, oven, small fridge and place settings dependant on the size of the unit. The maid service was very good. The phones aren't the best and to place most of our calls we had to go through the operator. The restaurant / bar service was good and the view is great at sunset. There isn't a lot to do but lay and walk on the beach, swim, do some boogee boarding, play some cards and relax. There are several larger resorts a short distance up the beach that have parasailing, jet boats and the like. This allows access to them but keeps things QUIT at the Bahia. All in all I think that I have found my new home in PV.