Vallarta Torre

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Timeshare reviews at Vallarta Torre

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

By mich4 Updated Jan 27, 2005

We were booked in by our vacation club last year on and exchange. We loved the smaller size of the resort. Every unit comes with a beautiful ocean view for Sunsets.The beach chairs by the pool and ocean always have a empty space for you.

The staff and other owners were very friendly and welcoming treating you like old friends.

The rooms are spacious and come with a Murphy bed for friends. The kitchen is big enought and equiped, so you can really cook if you want to.

We ended up going back and staying a second time, encountering the same postive experience.

Happy vacationers from Minnesota

By qwang Jun 5, 2003

My husband and I just returned and were blown away by the staff. We were treated like royalty. The accomodations were nice and the pool area was magnificant. We will go back to Vallarta Torre again.

By missohio Feb 10, 2003

We just returned from a two week stay at the resort. The beach was nice and the accomodations sufficient, but the only thing that I didn't like was no air conditioning. They say because it's winter but it's in the upper 80's and humid. Take a shower and you need another. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Miss Ohio