Villa del Mar

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Reviews of Villa del Mar

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

4.0

Have you been to Villa del Mar lately?

By victorh Sep 11, 2015

I don't understand the bad review either. jonr7 definitely has the wrong hotel or an axe to grind. The Villa del Mar is attached to (actually part of) the Villa del Palmar. Same staff, same eating, same everything. jonr7 mentions facing the street. There are no rooms facing the street. It isn't even on a street. It is one story and you can't hear or even see a street.

By kevinp161 Updated Mar 29, 2010

We have owned here for 15 years and used it 4 times the last being 10/09. The facility has been updated since the big storm and the beach, food, staff and town are as good as ever. No bad points except going in rainy season in early October. November through April I think is all good.

By va12 Jul 14, 2007

I can't understand the rating from jonr7. As an owner here and long time Puerto Vallarta visitor, I find the facility, grounds, retaurants and staff excellent.

By jonr7 Mar 7, 2007

Wow, I don't know what these people are smoking, but this place is a dump! The folks up at the front desk were not helpful or knowledgeable. The room was dirty once we got into it. Our room was facing the busiest street in all of PV. If you ever want to have a miserable time, visit Villa Del Mar.

By jeremy129 Jul 13, 2005

Best place I've ever been to. Beautiful grounds and great service/staff.

By rebecca137 Updated Jun 17, 2005

I just came back from 8 days at this resort and had a great time. 3 beautiful pools. We are planning our trip for next year.

By ida42 Apr 30, 2005

I recently stayed with you, March 12 through 19 and everything about Villa del Mar was OUTSTANDING! From the beginning registration until Ileft the people were simply wonderful especially Gabrielle and Luz...Luz truly is an asset in her service (work).If I have another opportunity to come to Puerto Vallarta I will stay here again.....mucho gracious tu todo....siempre, Ida Brinkley

By cydaidamae Updated Mar 14, 2003

I own a studio timeshare unit here. It is a great place to stay. In addition to Villa Del Mar accomodations, you can also choose to use Villa Palmar (located on the same grounds) so it is like getting double your money's worth. That would be two swimming pools, etc. at your disposal.