Westgate Blue Tree Resort

Lake Buena Vista, Florida

Reviews of Westgate Blue Tree Resort

Lake Buena Vista, Florida

4.2

Have you been to Westgate Blue Tree Resort lately?

By robg79 Feb 9, 2015

beautiful resort. great location. stayed twice and loved it both times. huge villas are perfect for a family vacation

By scitter Mar 14, 2006

A nice resort, clean and close to disney. the only complaints I have is no internet and the pools and hot tub close at 10 PM which seems kind of early for vacationing to go to bed. Needs a little updating but would stay again.

By bonnie45 Sep 20, 2004

I stayed here for the first time this year. I had to call and see if we could get in two days earlier than our original reservation as we had been evacuated from Sarasota because of Hurricane Charley. Although I told them that I had a reservation and would like to stay in the same unit the entire time there was total confusion upon checking in because of the resort being run by both Westgate and Interval. We were put in a Westgate unit for the first two days. The unit was not very well stocked (no paper towels, dish soap, dish towels, etc.). On Saturday we had to move units and we were moved to the Interval side. This unit was much nicer, cleaner and very well stocked. I was not impressed by the resort and probably would not return.

By michelefreed Nov 19, 2003

This place is wonderful. So cozy and quiet among all the amusements in the surrounding community. It's an oasis of it's own. I am so happy we bought. We have enjoyed it immensely.

This year our kid's vacation from school is week 11, not week 12. We are going to miss it.

By breezy1 Jun 1, 2003

Fabulous resort, Fabulous Location! Blue Tree is in such a wonderful location making all of Disney a pleasure! All units newly renovated, newly painted. 3 pools, hot tub, activities! Great place to vacation!!

By karenj Updated Feb 28, 2003

I have sayed here twice -- and I had a fabulous vacation both times. Close to Disney, Seaworld, and, our favorite, Discovery Cove! Two-bedroom units are large. Kitchen, dining, living rooms are big. Units are clean, well- maintained, very comfortable. Just came back from Feb. vacation and weather was warm, warm, warm! Four pools, two are heated. Tennis and basketball. Can't say enough -- a fabulous place to vacation. Have fun. I should mention that we decided to buy here and I love being an owner too!

By bailguy Updated Dec 20, 2003

Excellent location near Disney!

By nekervist Updated Dec 20, 2003

This is an older, smaller resort that has been privately managed for years. This was our first timeshare purchase and is still our favorite.

The staff has always been courteous and attentive to the needs/requests of the guests.

There is, however, a recent change in management that result in some degradation in the level of service expected. This will have to be watched for further developements.