The Teton Club

Jackson Hole, Wyoming

Reviews of The Teton Club

Jackson Hole, Wyoming

5.0

Have you been to The Teton Club lately?

By melissas255 Nov 14, 2013

Absolutely, by far, my favorite ski resort out west! We bought it the second we saw it and picked up the vibe (attitude) of the staff and other owners and guests. Just feel like I'm coming home as soon as we pull in to that cozy lobby. I also think it's, hands down, the best value in terms of accommodations in comparison to the Four Seasons, Teton Mountain Lodge, etc. LOVE THE TETON CLUB….can't wait for March!!

By johnm2310 May 7, 2012

I loved this resort. The location is great especially if you have children bc the kids ski school is walking distance. this is a first class resort with a cozy personalized feel to it.

By slaurits Updated Sep 30, 2010

Stayed as a guest of the owner for a week at the end of August 2010 with husband and 10-year old son. Great base for exploring all that Grand Teton, Jackson and the surrounding area have to offer. Condo was roomy, very clean and comfortable. Appliances were like new. Very much as pictured in the website photos. Master bedroom shower was slow to drain and that is my only complaint. Shared computer with Internet access and printer in a common area on each floor. Also free wireless Internet in room. Cozy 4-person hot tubs built into the the hillside on the resort property. Great for relaxing and star-gazing after a long day of hiking. To me, several small tubs was much better than one large one shared with strangers. There was a larger 8-10 person tub which my son liked because he could 'swim.' Grounds are lovely and well maintained. The veranda off the great room was gorgeous, with colorful flowers and comfortable teak furniture - a great place to gather day or evening. Although summer is the 'high' season for Jackson Hole the resort did not seem crowded, and we had the hot tubs, gym and locker room almost to ourselves in the evenings. Most of the staff members offered useful suggestions for day hikes and other activities. Although valet parking is available, guests can also self-park in a large lot next to the resort. You can do your grocery shopping nearby at Albertson's or Smith's in Jackson. Hope to return in winter for skiing.

By timothyd38 Sep 6, 2007

Fell in Love w/ this place the moment I walked inside...I asked where do you buy!

By ellen547 Apr 6, 2005

Stayed there labor day 2004. Accomodations superb and the service couldn't have been better.

By bobj Feb 22, 2003

Site of a family wedding in September. Had 25 units-each different and each were beautiful. Very "first class" property. Incredibly beautiful area.