WorldMark Coral Baja

San Jose del Cabo, Mexico

Timeshare reviews at WorldMark Coral Baja

San Jose del Cabo, Mexico

By carolyng129 Oct 21, 2013

Love Coral Baja !!!!!!!!!!!!! Stayed in the penthouse. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Private jacuzzi on the roof and beautiful ocean view. We will visit again!

By jingz3 Feb 19, 2011
    By elizabethc129 Jan 24, 2010

Very clean and tidy. Boring. No service. Rooms are very very small compared to other resorts

By jeanettes24 Feb 20, 2009

My husband and I just stayed at Coral Baja the last week of January. We loved it!! Stayed here the first time 10 years ago and thought the place would have changed or looked run down but we were pleasantly surprised that it was just a GREAT!! LOVE MAMA MIA's!! Came without the kids this time (they were very disappointed!) and loved the pool and the bar staff!! Will come back again soon!!

By hughs12 Updated Feb 2, 2009

We have stayed there twice. We originally loved it. An older but very picturesque property. But on last visit a couple years ago, we were severely disappointed. Management apparently had begun using gray water on the lawns and plants. and it smelled like it. Thank goodness we weren't staying on the ground floor. Previously lush green lawns were now yellow. But for this issue, I would have rated this much higher. Onsite Mama Mia's remains a wonderful must for inexpensive breakfast as well as other meals. Be sure register early for their Friday night festival. Great broiled lobster and well worth the price fixe! The bartenders at the pool bar were wonderful and squeezed their own limes for the margaritas. Zippers, a mile or so up the beach quickly became our favorite haunt, where we learned what truly great tortilla soup was. I suspect that the sale of WorldMark a few years ago has led to this deterioration. We've since sold our WorldMark points. Sorry Coral Baja.

By lawrenceah Dec 2, 2008

Nothing fancy, clean and functional. VERY friendly staff Mama Mia restaurant good. People who stay here are fun and friendly, will stay here again.

By elizabeth39 Aug 23, 2008

This was an nice resort, but not hotel quality or near the quality we have with our Mayan Palace. It was for the most part, self serve. It was very clean and neat. The unit was very (very) small. Comfortable, but not grande mexican style, which many resorts offer in mexico. I would have been very disappointed if we stayed more than a few days.

By lori73 Updated Jul 14, 2007

Great resort for relaxing in mind. lovely beach to walk, restaurant is yummy and reasonable. other restuarants close walking distant. Very family oriented. groceries(at the Mega), surfing and town close . Resort very helpful with activties and general information. second time visiting Coral Baja and love the layed back atmosphere to the up beat Cabo San Lucas. 4 stars only because of slightly dated furniture but appears the resort is it changing out.

By marnieg2 Apr 20, 2006

Super resort. Great food and entertainment at the restaurant. Exceptionally clean and very good service. Overall a very pleasant holiday.

By greko Sep 24, 2003

The resort was clean and lively. We went in the off season, and the other resorts were dead. The kitchen was well appointedand the service was good. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is that the resort was a bit dated in decor and amenities.

By perro_grande May 7, 2003

Been there 3 times. In Nov of 2002, we were greeted with Margaritas as we parked the car!. Loved that! The huge pool has a "zone" for everyone. I liked the swim-up bar. The staff was helpful and the food at Mama Mias was good and reasonably priced. Nice beach area, but swimming in the ocean there can be hazardous due to the pounding waves. Fishing off the beach looked rewarding.

By jip0890 Updated Jan 30, 2003

Beautiful resort on the Sea of Cortez. Rooms are well kept, furniture is new and clean. View from this property is exquisite. All ocean views with the exception of a few rooms in a back building. I would recommend it highly.

Spent my second week there in January of 2003 and I was once again very impressed. This place and the people that work there are wonderful.