El Dorado Royale

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Timeshare reviews at El Dorado Royale

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

By tracy969 Sep 15, 2007

We just spent a week there in one of the swim up casitas. the room was very nice and the service was great. my only complaint would be that the beaches could be more free of debris and the large sand bags in the water are very unattractive.

By michaels480 Jul 25, 2007

Me and my wife went here for our honeymoon, and had the most amazing vacation ever.

The views/scenery/decor is just gorgeous!

The food (at any of the 10+ included restaurants on the resort grounds) was 5-star quality.

The staff is amazing. Above and beyond courteous, extremely accomidating, and genuinely interested in you enjoying your stay!

The resort is massive, but still remains lightly populated. We never had to wait in line, never had to fight for space. Just perfect.

We still go back every year, and for my step- daughter's graduation present, plan on taking her there as a treat. Even my family is planning a group vacation here next year.

I can't give this place enough praise. And if you don't believe me, just search the internet for El Dorado Royal and I guarantee you'll see tons of other great reviews!

Highly recommended.

By cchampagne Updated Dec 23, 2003

Beautiful property with outstanding service. The casitas are gorgeous!