Bell Rock Inn

Sedona, Arizona

Timeshare reviews at Bell Rock Inn

Sedona, Arizona

By kend177 Dec 12, 2012

I am a member of Diamond Resorts which took over the ILX resorts in 2010. They have made significant upgrades in both Bell Rock Inn & Suites and Los Abrigados in Sedona.

By shelley69 Aug 15, 2007

My husband & I stayed here in May 2007; we had a great time and enjoyed the amenities. We found the staff friendly and helpful.

There is a media room with 2 computers and also free wireless internet if you bring your own laptop. Definately a plus!

The pool area was clean, and there were BBQ grills for our use. Several restaurants were within walking distance.

Our room was a studio, with a refrigerator and microwave; The room was clean and in good repair.

By brads37 Jan 1, 2007

With the newly remodeling that has been done recently it's got a great degree of comfort. The people are very friendly and helpful. It's only a few miles from Sedona but the drive is spectacular and any time of year is a good time to visit.

By dot30 Oct 17, 2005

My husband and I recently stayed at Bell Rock. Time share it is not, motel room, dirty, soil stained sofa spoke to desk staff no attempts to remove or clean sofa, had to sit on beach towels, clogged bathroom drain, which was chipped and cracked, all legs on tables on chairs dirty. This property should be taken out of the time share books.