Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club

Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Reviews of Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club

Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

4.1

Have you been to Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club lately?

By duffy104 Nov 5, 2011

Some guests are disgruntled because they book through agencies. If you book through an owner, especially one who has Shareholder ownership, you will receive the vacation that you witness in the brochure. This is truly a unique experience where you can wine and dine, relax during the day, being among people if you want, or stay in your private villa and swim in you pool in your yard on those days that you feel like relaxing alone. Private chef prepares breakfast in the morning, or you can go to the many different restaurants for breakfast, or both. The spa, pool, Ocean World, and other amenities make for a lovely Caribbean experience. CaribbeanVillasPro.com ~ I am a shareholder owner if anyone is interested in more information, feel free to contact me ... Thank you!

By suzanned68 Dec 8, 2010

Hi, I've been a Platinum member for 2 years and have visited or family members have visited 5 times. While the staff are just doing their jobs we have always had great results with a little patience and a lot of courtesy. This is a wonderful "instantly relaxed" resort with many levels of accommodation and amenities. We love it and will continue to visit as our new "go to" vacation spot even when we have 3-4 days available. The food is good to excellent, staff enthusiastic and polite, and the accommodations just keep getting better and better. No, I don't get paid for this review .... on the contrary . . . if fewer people went I'd have it all to myself!! Happy vacationing!

By nancyarcher Updated Oct 9, 2010

Just wanted to warn anyone booking that the resort is overbooking and assigning whatever they have in the way of accommodations once you arrive. They have become arrogant as they are in high demand and take any reservation.This is true not only for guests but for members as well as we heard dozens of similar stories such as ours when we were there last month in March (8 months in advance). We booked a 2 bed/2bath penthouse and ended up in 2 hotel rooms. On our 4th night we kicked up a fuss and finally got a small 2bed/2bath unit. The resort staff are indifferent and somewhat rude at times and do not offer any compensation as they are in high demand. Just be willing to take a big chance when you book and cross your fingers!

By patrickk32 Jan 7, 2007

Faaaaaantastic!!!!!!! Can't wait to go back

By michaelf127 Updated Jul 21, 2006

Outstanding Resort, Villa and amenities. They are almost endless. I travelled and used the villas 6 times since June 2005. During each visit, I notice more upgrades being made, meaning more bang for your money.

It becomes addictive after the first time there. Becuase of VIP WORLD Status. It takes one to the Luxury status without the high prices.

The best way to rent a Villa or any other Life Style accommadations is through an owner/member like me, why? the overall cost is less.

No double occupancy rules applied.

Get Top shelf drinks at VIP WORLD Cafe, or Lounges, most Dining rooms or just at the Villas by simply making one phone call at no additional charge to you.... ever.

This resort requires the mandatory All- Inclusive package, which is charged upon arrival to VIP World Reception Desk.

its 263.00 per person per week.

This Resort is European Styled.