East Pines at Alpine Bay

Alpine, Alabama

Timeshare reviews at East Pines at Alpine Bay

Alpine, Alabama

By chriskre Nov 4, 2007

I have to say that I was surprised at how beautiful this area of Alabama is especially at this time of the year with the seasons changing and the leaves turning. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Alpine Bay although I do not play golf. The surrounding countryside is just spectacular and Lake Logan Martin is a beautiful place to spend a relaxing day fishing. DeSoto Caverns was worth a visit as was Mount Chenaeu. Very lovely place within a short drive of the resort. If you want to get away from it all (literally) then check this place out. Not very convenient if you need city stuff nearby but the surrounding towns of Pell City and Talladega had great Mexican Restaurants and a Wal-Mart Supercenter for stocking up on food to cook in your unit. The resort is clean with well maintained units. They are actually very large and well laid out. The staff is friendly and they have onsite movie rentals, wi-fi in the office, a pool and of course a golf course onsite as well. Try to arrive by daylight as the area is not well lit and a bit difficult to navigate in the dark. Enjoy your stay in the backwoods of Alabama. You will enjoy the peace and quiet. Not enough for little kids to do though in my opinion.

By george310 Updated Apr 21, 2007

Enjoyed our stay iin quiet location.Played golf on RTJ golf course. Never a wait. Would use this place again

By rarbaugh Updated Jun 28, 2005