Villa Vera Puerto Mio

Ixtapa Zihuatanejo, Mexico

Timeshare reviews at Villa Vera Puerto Mio

Ixtapa Zihuatanejo, Mexico

By charlesm143 Updated Oct 2, 2011

The Villa Vera Puerto Mio is a small, 23 room, beautiful resort overlooking Zihuatanejo Bay. My family vacationed at this resort January 11-17, 2010. We exchanged our Kaanapali, Maui week with Diamond Resorts for this location. Every guest we met had a high opinion of the resort, staff and area. Zihuatanejo is small Mexican town located a few miles from Ixtapa. Ixtapa is a Mexican government resort development that is beautiful and reminds me of San Diego, CA.

We had two rooms adjacent, 101 and 102, very near the restaurant and pool. This area was quite and peaceful. The Villa Vera staff was wonderful and provided everything we asked for including some special requests.

We also booked scuba, snorkel and fishing trips during our vacation. All of these activities were excellent and service outstanding. I recommend sailfish fishing for anyone interested. We used Capt. Santiago Valdovinos, Gitana Fishing.

I do not recommend this resort for families with small or teenage children. This is an adult resort.

My family will return to this resort.