GR Solaris Cancun

Cancun, Mexico

Timeshare reviews at GR Solaris Cancun

Cancun, Mexico

By betsyt9 Apr 6, 2007

We spent our Christmas in GR last year. It was very impressive, the room, the restaurant,, and the tours they offered to us for FREE! I like Cancun! I would suggest this hotel for anyone who want to experience the high class service, and the best food in cancun! We spent our 5 nights at different restaurants in GR, Carribean Buffet, Italian Restaurant, French Restaurnat, Steak House, and Seafood Buffet....They were very very good! Also I would like to mention that don't forget to ask for their special Wine List if you are a member. You will be surprise how many wines you can ask for. Good Luck!

By jand42 Updated Nov 28, 2006

We've been to Cancun three times and this was, by far, the best place we've stayed. We rented this timeshare and had the option of becoming members.

The food was excellent and really catered to our children. The staff was very friendly and always remembered our names. The facility was very nice, however, we were somewhat discouraged by the housekeeping services. When we requested an extra blanket and some washclothes, none were received and we talked to the front desk and it was immediately taken care of.

We will definitely visit GR Solaris again in the future.