Reviews of Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort

Williamsburg, Virginia

4.3

Have you been to Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort lately?

By francism67 Nov 3, 2015

Stayed a couple days with my two kids just to hide out and relax. It is a lot smaller and quieter than the other Holiday Inn Club Vacation resorts we have stayed in. We stayed onsite except to go to IHOP across the street. The amenities bulding is new and shiny. Bowling alley is state of the art. The staff was incredibly nice and responsive. The indoor pool is a little chilly but the room is hot so it was not bad. Nice workout room too. Stayed in a Signature Collection 2 bedroom which was almost too nice for our usual vaction style. The kids loved the Xbox in the room and free xbox and board game rentals plus free movie check out from the front desk.

By duanea16 Jul 15, 2010

Near several attractions. Day trip to beaches.

By paulw167 Updated Jul 1, 2008

Brought my family for a week in Williamsburg and stayed in one of the new buildings (4) - gorgeous - the units have 9 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, gorgeous countertops and really nice crown molding and paint schemes. The newer units seemed to be better at keeping down the sound from the neighbors. The resort is located conveniently to all of the local attractions.

I stayed there for the weekend in building 1 in April '08. Very nice. The interiors are upscale and the staff is super nice. It's around the corner from all the outlets and restaurants on Richmond road. I am sure it will be even better once the construction is complete. The only thing I can ding them on is that I could hear the TV next door.