Mountain Edge Resort

Mount Sunapee, New Hampshire

Reviews of Mountain Edge Resort

Mount Sunapee, New Hampshire

2.3

Have you been to Mountain Edge Resort lately?

By davidc310 Updated May 14, 2008

The concept for this place never got defined. Combine that with misleading marketing and then rediculous pricing, and this place is a disaster. Not sure who financed this, but I'm sure it never reached its goal. Needs better management and a realistic marketing strategy. Not sure if this place will survive.

By ken1193 Updated May 8, 2008

Relatively new facility and very close to Mount Sunapee. Units are very oddly laid out, however, and the kitchens are grossly under equipped and bordering on useless (it's obvious that they would much rather have you eating in their restaurant). I stayed here for a few days and certainly enjoyed the skiing, but that had nothing at all to do with this facility. I would not want to own here at ANY price, personally. Yet, the developer sales prices are simply astronomical, which both puzzles and amuses me. Plenty unsold, which does not surprise me. Construction quality is also unimpressive, at best.

By sylvia86 Jan 26, 2008

I rented a week through redweek.com at a very reasonable price and loved this resort. The rooms were comfortable and the pool was wonderful. However, we had to be careful not to slip on ice on the way to the outdoor hot tub. It was treacherous; a surface that is safer than pavement is needed. Construction of the building seemed a bit shoddy so I wouldn't buy. But I loved the quiet location and facilities.