Wyndham La Cascada

San Antonio, Texas

Timeshare reviews at Wyndham La Cascada

San Antonio, Texas

By sabrinat4 Updated Aug 16, 2010

Writing review during our stay. Pictures on this site is exactly how the rooms look. Front desk staff friendly and welcoming. Concierge or excursion staff members should be a little more on top of it when it comes to giving directions. The map was a neat feature ( and I can read maps) but directions was rather confusing from the minute we walked out of the building ( thank goodness for mapquest - maped out my interest and used this feature for rest of outings). Everything is good. Pool on top building - nice view at night. Not a lot of activities for children. But outside of resort many sites to see for the family. We will come back just not in August - TOO HOT.

By gafac Nov 17, 2009

We had the four bedroom presidential suite October 2009. Wonderful location. Clean unit, roomy, modern, great view. We recommend.

By jydixon Feb 20, 2009

Such a gorgeous resort! Within short walking distance to liveliest part of Riverwalk, Alamo--and a beautiful stroll at that. None of the noise at night--a real plus. You will love it.

By willd4 Jan 9, 2009

Beautiful resort. We loved being on the riverwalk without all the crowds & noise. This resort has a perfect location-just a 5 min stroll to the hustle and action to the main riverwalk area. Yet, you can stroll along a quiet an peaceful treelined portion of the riverwalk without any crowds!! Amazing! We will definitely go back to this resort!!

By frankr105 Aug 20, 2008

Nice Resort, very clean. Great Location, right on the riverwalk. This was my first time in a time share rental, so maybe I'm not familiar with some of the practices: there is no linen service...towels are exchanged once per week, and they seemed a little stingy about giving out towels. What did they think? I was going to pack their towels in my luggage? Maybe because I'm not an owner, just a renter they gave me a room on the second floor overlooking the parking lot and a big garbage dumpster... Not too big of a deal except that the garbage trucks come for pickup at 4:00 AM and make a LOT of noise banging around the dumpster. Parking is a little expensive at 15 dollars per day. Nice little rooftop pool, but no shade at all up there.

By donnab261 Jul 20, 2007

Beautiful new resort. Right on the San Antonio River and downtown. Everything downtown town and the Alamodome is accessible by trolley.