Affinia Manhattan

New York City, New York

Reviews of Affinia Manhattan

New York City, New York

3.4

Have you been to Affinia Manhattan lately?

By charonm Feb 8, 2008

I have stayed here a few times. Everything NYC has to offer is within walking distance. If you need or want more its only a cab ride away.

as far as the hotel, it is gorgeous!! The staff is wonderful. The beds are incredible and the pillows are to die for. The room could use a paint job but you dont come to NYC for the paint on the walls!!!

The NY Rangers stayed there when I was there and it made stay even better.

I stay here and I live only 45 mins away from the city so that tells ya something!

By 14639 Nov 13, 2007

Our family stayed at this timeshare in August 2007. We rate this as outstanding ,great location and staff. Large rooms, with plenty of space for a family.Would love to stay at Affinia Manhattan again. Nothing was too much for the staff, and they made sure we were made most welcome. Cliff McDonald and Family, Taranaki, New Zealand.

By amyc19 Apr 15, 2007

I would give this hotel 5 stars if not for the fact that it could use some refurbishment. The room was very comfortable, especially the beds and large for NYC. Everything was in working order. However, the rooms could use a little sprucing up.

The staff was exceptional. The location is fantastic for getting around.