Reviews of The Residences at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek

Beaver Creek, Colorado

5.0

Have you been to The Residences at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek lately?

By josephf89 Nov 27, 2011

Wow, I have just discovered my new favorite timeshare. I am staying in a 3-bedroom at The Residences at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek and it is just spectacular. It is best compared with the Hyatt Grand Aspen (HGA) in quality. Daily maid service plus an evening turn-down is the same as HGA. The HGA had a steam shower in each master room that is missing here. The pluses here include the close proximity of everything right out the front door, including a market for wine and food, great restaurants and a huge year-round ice skating rink. Because this facility is directly attached to the hotel, we have full-service amenities to include room service and even a wonderful large full service spa, which makes all the difference for my wife.

By freddym8 Oct 13, 2010

The besttttt !!

By lk64 Feb 22, 2010

We skied there Jan 20th for four nights. Everything was perfect. Wish we stayed longer and we WILL be back....

By steve177 Jan 10, 2010

We stayed here from 12-8 to 12-12-09 and loved it. The residences are huge and well appointed. The kitchen has Viking appliances and the furnishings are top of the line. It is very convenient being located in the hotel but having all the extra space was nice. We enjoyed the fireplace and beautiful mountain views. Our young grandkids had a ball riding the gondola and skiing right out the front door of the resort followed by the complimentary smores cooked around the fire pit at the end of each day. You truly feel special and blessed when staying at such a quality resort. A trip to the Park Hyatt in Beaver Creek should be on everybody's "bucket list".

By johnm376 Nov 23, 2007

I haven't stayed in the residences, but have stayed in the Park Hyatt Hotel which shares the same building, and viewed these units while they were being built and then after it was completed. The location is absolutely incredible, right at the base of the Beaver Creek ski mountain, with direct access to two lifts. The property is awesome, very high end furnishings, decorations, appliances, etc. Plus, unlike many timeshares, you have all the amenities of a world-class hotel at your door--fine restaurants, concierge, valet parking, ski storage and ski valet (they warm your boots and put your skis out on the snow), great spa, etc. I think this place is the best!