The Bandera Homestead

Bandera, Texas

Reviews of The Bandera Homestead

Bandera, Texas

5.0

Have you been to The Bandera Homestead lately?

By carole341 Updated Oct 8, 2005

This resort is owned by Perennial Vacation Club, which owns resorts in 4 other locations that members can use regardless of which resort week they own. The Bandera location was built to accomadate the large number of Texas owners. Perennial did an excellent job with this resort. The interior of the units are nicely decorated and the grounds are very well maintained. The resort actually sits on the Little Medina River and the view is beautiful. Uvalde county to the west holds some of the most beautiful scenic views in TX. Garner State Park is nearby and is a popular tubing location off the Frio River. If you dig being out West, then this is the resort for you!

By mike1787 May 18, 2005

I visited The Bandera Homestead in Oct., 2004 and immediately fell for the whole enchilada. Good Ol' Boy atmosphere, quiet accomodations with a magnificent view (not to mention being a half-hour's drive from San Antonio), made it difficult to leave when my week's vacation there ended.

Pulling the hill going up to the condos, my vehicle stalled. Almost within a heartbeat, a staff member was there to 'give a friendly hand'. When my vehicle wouldn't start, he pulled me up the hill and to my condo and went about his duties. The next day, a staff member provided me with a fuel filter for the auto and the rest of the vacation went without incident. Not only are the Homestead's amenities excellent but the staff made me feel like part of the family. Since then, I've purchased a timeshare and look forward to meeting with my 'extended family' this Thanksgiving! Who could ask for more, whether for a visit or for ownership. Kudos, Bandera Homestead and your staff members!