St. James Place

Beaver Creek, Colorado

Reviews of St. James Place

Beaver Creek, Colorado

4.6

Have you been to St. James Place lately?

By js98 Nov 1, 2013

BEST at BEAVER CREEK VILLAGE nxt to PARK HYATT!

By freddym8 Oct 13, 2010

The Best vacation the years !!!

By m446 Sep 23, 2010

Stayed at St. James place in late September and the fall colors and restaurant specials are terrific during this off-season time. St. James has just renovated their units and all now have new granite countertops, new carpeting and new bedding. Nice facelift for a fantastic location. Generally very quiet in September.

By petek11 May 14, 2008

This place is outstanding we stayed here in the late spring and found our 1 Bedroom to be very spacious and well appointed. The management team and staff were very responsive and made us feel "pampered."

Most people think of Beaver Creek for winter skiiing but there is so much to do in the spring and fall as well. Golfing, hiking, biking, and just relaxing in this perfect setting. We are planning to return again in late fall (Oct.) as this is the best time of year due to fewer crowds and great mountain weather.

By pat455 Updated Sep 18, 2007

Excellent resort.

By joan941 Sep 4, 2007

this is our second stay here and we are pretty high on this place, location wise, activity wise, unit wise. Might as well bring lots of money though as this area is expensive.

By ronald118 Feb 9, 2006

We can recall the time period during which this resort was new and wonderful. We recently stayed during August 2005. Many of the wonderful views are obsured now.

The units requires much updating.

Be careful of staying on the Hyatt side. The constant traffic and clunking of the Hyatt entrance are a huge distraction.

This is not to indicate that St. James is not first rate. The resort is. It is a great vacation, but just not a pristine experience.

By scott1588 Updated Mar 28, 2005

Great place! We stayed there with another family for a week in March in 2004. What a great resort and an even better location! We could ski all day, meet in the village for lunch with those that didn't ski.

Also we could ice skate and shop as well. Highly recommended.

By chistuc Updated Dec 24, 2004

Stayed at St. James in July 2001, and I'm still talking about the resort. I can't wait to travel back to the Beaver Creek area and hopeful St. James Place. I had a 1 bedroom that I was extremely pleased with. Beaver Creek is a wonderful place to explore, great hiking area, horseback riding, shopping and restaurants. The outdoor ice skating rink in the middle of the town did a booming business at night. I drove to Leadville one day (about an 1 hour drive), beautiful drive and great town to explore. Beaver Creek is close to Vail so it was fun dining and shopping there. I returned to St. James Place in July 2004, with my parents, and rented a 2 bedroom unit. The resort is still fabulous, my parents were so impressed with it and the area. The only disappointment was that alot of the restaurants and shops were closed for the summer. I would love to return to the resort or area again. St. James Place and Beaver Creek definitely 5 Stars

By bobbin0308 Sep 14, 2004

Really lovely resort. Right at ski slopes, with unique (& expensive) shops & galleries in the village. Easy access to several restaurants. Underground garage parking.

Visited here during their Oktoberfest celebration. Village restaurants selling samples of favorite dishes in the courtyard, with an Austrian band playing. Bought beer in a collectible Beaver Creek stein.

Only complaint was the bed in the master - king size, but hard as a rock! Everything else in the unit was absolutely first class.

By castlej Updated Oct 2, 2002

Great facilities in a fine location, just yards from restaurants, ski lifts, theatre.