Wyndham Canterbury at San Francisco

San Francisco, California

Reviews of Wyndham Canterbury at San Francisco

San Francisco, California

4.9

Have you been to Wyndham Canterbury at San Francisco lately?

By cglenihan Oct 31, 2015

We stayed in a 1-bedroom unit on the 9th floor with a terrific view of San Francisco, July 5-12, 2015. The staff was great--very accommodating. The resort is beautiful and well-maintained. The location can't be beat--walk to Chinatown, Union Square, etc. Look forward to going back again!

By jamese280 Mar 6, 2011

I am a platinum owner with Wyndham and not only did we love staying here, but I have not had anything but the highest compliments from the several guests I have booked at this resort.

Well done on the renovation! The common areas have been restored to their 1930's decor. The Presidential Suites are very spacious and have modern conveniences incorporated with the old San Francico feeling of luxury and charm.

It's rare to find any place to stay in San Francisco with this much space. Although you can't beat the restaurants in SF, Its nice to have a modern fully equipped kitchen for entertaining, and I like the convenience that I don't have to run out every time I'm hungry. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, and you can't beat the covenience of the central location.

By michelleg145 Updated Mar 9, 2010

Property is absolutely beautiful, right in the heart of the City by the Bay. Immaculate, new, wonderful staff, very accomadating, wish I could live there full time! Definetly would stay there again and again and again.

By famos8 Oct 18, 2009

Staff is wonderful, great location. Rooms are very nice. Loved it!