Patrick Henry Square

Williamsburg, Virginia

Reviews of Patrick Henry Square

Williamsburg, Virginia

3.6

Have you been to Patrick Henry Square lately?

By amyh184 Mar 4, 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights with a friend who is a Bluegreen owner early June 2011 in a 2 bedroom unit. Pros were the location was very easy to get in and out, so one day we were at Busch Gardens and my 14 year old son didn't feel well. I could quickly run him back to the condo to rest, and do a quick store run, then (with preferred parking) was back at Busch Gardens to meet my friend and my daughter before they could finish their rootbeer floats!

The space was nice, and the kitchen was more than adequate. We did do quite a bit of cooking, as we had driven down and had lots of easy meals with us. Very small dishwasher, but still it all worked out great.

The staff was super friendly!!!!

Free continental breakfast was nice. My 12 year old daughter loved their pastries.

Two things I wish they had different were 1) the laundry room is shared. I like having a washer/dryer in the condo, but there isn't room in these. We were directly across the hall from a laundry room, though, so it wasn't a big deal. 2) We did a bit of cooking, and the windows don't open. Fresh air would be nice.

I don't know what her maintenance fees are, but if they're reasonable, I'd say this is a decent place to stay in Williamsburg. Yes, I would stay there again. It isn't as nice as Marirott's Manor Club, where we stayed the following month, but it's decent and the staff is so friendly.