Crowne Plaza Times Square

No photo available

Reviews of Crowne Plaza Times Square

New York City, New York

3.8

Have you been to Crowne Plaza Times Square lately?

By lynnpenn Updated Sep 20, 2010

Great location, room very clean, Keurig coffee and tea maker was very nice.Maid service was the best I've ever had. Elevators were relatively fast. You are literally minutes from anything you could imagine. Took 45 min. to get checked in,no line it took this long just for us. Getting in touch with someone is very hard, Usually get a recording and have to leave message, then get no answer. They advertise the dream sleep experience,eye mask, ear plugs, sounds to sleep by, but we did not get this package once during the 7 night we stayed there. The little things are frustating for the price you pay, but, all in all I would stay there again, probably with the same complaints.

Also, I read the comment about free wireless after June. This is not so, we stayed in sept. and the wireless is very expensive to use here.

By victoriam33 Updated Jul 14, 2010

I loved this hotel.Beautiful room serviced daily, helpful conceierge.All staff very helpful & courteous. 2 subways moments away.In thethe heart of time square Free wireless internet access available as of 30th june 2010 and we utilised this with our 2 laptops. We requested a mini fridge and one was sent up within an hour.Only complaint there was no kettle to make a cup of tea only a coffee machine which made strong coffee.

By kathy585 Updated Apr 6, 2010

If I could give this four and a half stars, I would do so. It is a newly renovated hotel smack in the middle of the theater district. Facing Broadway between 48th and 49th streets, it is easily accessible by subway from the airport (two block walk) and a short block to subways that take you anywhere in the city. Times Square, Central Park, and many museums are within easy walking distance. There is a full gym on the 15th floor and all rooms are 15th floor or higher, so all have views. Nice bed, bathroom fixtures, quiet and moderately spacious. The downside: not even a minifridge in the room, a coffee maker that makes cold coffee, and outrageously expensive internet (there is a far cheaper Starbucks on 8th Avenue). It really is just a very nice hotel room...