Wyndham Taos

Taos, New Mexico

Timeshare reviews at Wyndham Taos

Taos, New Mexico

By frankp333 Sep 19, 2016

Wyndham Taos was an 'empty suit.' Good looking facility on the outside but empty on the inside. I would not under any circumstances recommend this facility to anyone. a) It is not a resort. b) its studios have god-awful murphy beds that in our case was literally unsleepable; you just rolled into the middle. c) asking for foam pillows vs. those feather pillows that could be folded into 8th and still not get any height, my wife was told "we don't have any; you could go to Wal-Mart" d) at most time share resorts, management has wine and cheese get-togethers and other planned events; at this site: zero e) asked for fresh towels, we were told, that's why we provide laundry for you. Other examples, on two days of our 7 day visit, a USA Today was at the door; what happened to the other 4? The pool, were we encouraged to use it? No. We found it -- and the 2d fl kitchen by accident. We went to print our Delta boarding passes. The computer system was incompatible with Deltas (they use a years old operating system. Other guests said, oh you have to do it during the day when the woman is at the desk; she'll do it for you. C'mon. This from a Wyndham. Am I new to time shares? No. We own 3: a two bedroom unit in Hilton Head and a studio unit in Ventura CA. I told Wyndham's corporate management they should visit Taos and compare with other 'real resorts' in HHI or California. I was told the property was a failed hotel.