Wyndham Branson

Branson, Missouri

Reviews of Wyndham Branson

Branson, Missouri

4.0

Have you been to Wyndham Branson lately?

By rhondah63 Aug 17, 2007

My family and I had a fabulous relaxing vacation! Our unit was a 2br 2ba with all the amenities of being at home. I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and maintenance of the unit and grounds. Everyone was very accomodating and helpful. You will enjoy yourself immensely.

By sem Updated Nov 20, 2006

We stayed at this resort in Nov of 2006. I had gotten 2 units on extra vacations. One was a 2 bed room unit and the other a 1 bed room. Both were beautiful and very clean. We had asked to be close together. Although we were not in the same building, we were close.

Parking was the only thing we did not like. Only 1 car/unit could park by the unit. Parking lots by the check in building were to be used by the guest car. At times the shuttle bus did not come. We were about 2 blocks form the over flow parking lot.

New to Branson is the Ttianic muesum. We found that to be very interesting. Also the new Branson Landing is open. The shopping is more high end and very nice stores. If I wanted Bass Pro, however I'd go to Springfield.

We certainly would stay at the Fairfield again. We were at the Meadows. Check in was fast and the staff was very nice.

By adahiscout Feb 16, 2005

Actually, there are three Fairfields in Branson, one at The Falls, one at The Meadows, and the newest is, I think, Mountain Vista. We had two 3 bedroom units at Mountain Vista in 2003 when it was just opening. The outdoor facilities were unfinished at that time, so we used the pools, etc. at Meadows which is nearby. The Falls is closest to Down Town.

The units were very nice indeed. Activities were offered, but since we were there for a reunion we didn't really take full advantage of them.

By jgtragesser Jan 31, 2005

The following review of the Fairfield Branson resort and the Branson area was posted to a user group of which I am a member... I thought that it fairly reviewed both the resort and the area...

.... We went to Branson 2 years ago (in July 2003) after reading about it in family fun magazine. It was voted one of the top ten vaction places for families with children under 12. We are always looking for new experiences for our girls and this turned out to be the best yet! My girls had such a great time that they asked to go beck to Branson instead of to Disney World (and for the record they LOVE Disney!!!). One thing we found to be a "fun" filler for an hour or so was the Butterfly Place. Sounds strange, but when my kids look back through their scrapbooks this is the page they talk about the most.

As adults we enjoyed the Branson Belle dinner cruise, but our girls were not nearly as impressed.

We also really loved Silver Dollar City and Celebration City. The water park there is also very nice. We found Branson to be such a great laid back sort of place (this might be because we are in the hustle and bustle of living between New York and Philadelphia and in an area that is filled with comuputers to both areas).

As for the resort's activities program...it was by far the best of all of the Fairfields we have stayed at, and we have been to quite a few over the past 10 years. The staff was also the nicest I have found yet!

People are always amazed at how much I talk about Branson. The place has the excitement of Vegas, but with great morals attached to it. I was also amazed that I honestly did not hear one swear word the entire time I was there (remember where I said I live...I think the local vocabulary here begins with inappropriate language...sigh!). Branson is really a little slice of Heaven here on Earth. Enjoy the trip!!!! I know we can't wait to get back there next summer!............

Joe Tragesser

By jonathan95 Nov 29, 2004

Location was good, amenities offered were good as well.

However, we had a 1 bedroom unit w/sleeper. We did NOT have hot water for our stay because we shared a hot water heater with another unit. They had a lot of people in their unit, so with showers, dishwashing, clothes washing, etc, there was no hot water for us. NONE. 3 days of freezing showers & cold shaving. AWFUL.

Also, we heard the conversations in the adjacent unit, like we were in the same room. That sucked too.

The staff said they were sorry but there was nothing they could do. Maybe, except they should have thought of that when they built the place.

By lrbig Oct 27, 2004

We recently stayed at the Branson Meadows and had a wonderful time. All but the indoor pool was closed, but the kids still had a blast. The staff was very friendly and professional. Our 2 bedroom was spacious. It was on a ground floor and we had an end unit which made it even better with regard to being quiet and private. No high pressure sales pitch also made it nice. I don't give perfect scores out of principle, but this is as close to it as comes.

By frog Apr 9, 2004

STAYED HERE ONCE IN A TWO BEDROOM. WHICH WAS VERY-VERY NICE. WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN! LOCATION IS O.K. IF YOU KNOW YOUR WAY AROUND AND THE BACK WAYS.