Breezy Point International

Breezy Point, Minnesota

Reviews of Breezy Point International

Breezy Point, Minnesota

3.6

Have you been to Breezy Point International lately?

By lynaegd Feb 15, 2006

My husband and I stayed at Point Place for the first week of 2006. After New Year's Day, things were very quiet. We were almost the only ones in our building. Good food at both restaurants.

We found our unit and building worn, but in good repair. The walls were beaten up, and the carpet was old. Any maintenance issues we had (i.e., garbage disposal not working) were quickly taken are of.

Overall, it was a very relaxing week. We'll be going back.

By johnb Updated Sep 2, 2004

My family and I LOVE this resort! We have stayed there numerous times and keep going back for more! It is very family friendly. Our 2 boys have never told us that they're bored at this resort. We've stayed in several different rental rooms with different price ranges in the Point, Point Place, and Breezy Center. All have been great! We can't wait to go back again.

By gayleppe Aug 30, 2003

unit was not clean-old furniture blinds falling from windows. No closet frayed rug. Very poorly furnished kitchen. Beach right out patio door which was nice with play area for children

By donita Jul 1, 2003

It was clean except for the patio. The furniture our there needed to be cleaned up. We were disappointed that we could hardly see the lake from the condo they gave us. Too many trees in the way. Golf course was nice. Food and service in bar & restaurant just so - so.