Villas at Summer Bay

Clermont, Florida

Reviews of Villas at Summer Bay

Clermont, Florida

4.3

Have you been to Villas at Summer Bay lately?

By jayjay Updated Nov 21, 2006

Very nice resort, very nice unit, spacious, clean, well appointed, well equipped kitchen, wonderful tropical landscaping, huge pool, water umbrella for children, hot tub, cabana bar (Kokomos), 27 acre lake with boats (paddle, pontoon, jet boats and jet skis) beautiful white sand beach, magnificent clubhouse, clubhouse store with menu for short orders. There is also a children's water park and a pond with a center spout in the middle of the villa buildings.

There's a side road from the resort (don't have to get on 192) that goes to a shopping center with a Publix supermarket, a pizza restaurant, a library and other commercial enterprises. This same road also goes to a Denny's restaurant.

The only negative would be if you must have a balcony. The villas do not have balconies. Units other than the villas do include balconies. Other than the lack of balconies, I would recommend the villas to anyone and I rate the entire resort 5 stars.

By larrabee Jan 25, 2005

I found that Summer Bay was to my liking. Real prompt on any request. I will return there.

By momto4obkids Nov 8, 2004

We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa in March 2004 and absolutely loved it! The villa was clean, spacious and very well equiped. My kids loved their interactive pool! It is right next door to a shopping center and about 10 minutes to disney. We liked it so much we are going back for 2005!

By broncomom Feb 5, 2003

VERY NICE RESORT, MANY AMENITIES, CHILDREN LOVE THIS RESORT.