Seagull Beach Club Resort

Cocoa Beach, Florida

Timeshare reviews at Seagull Beach Club Resort

Cocoa Beach, Florida

By ncpoppy Jun 2, 2010

I am an owner here and recently spent a week at my home resort ( have owned many Years) Like any resort on the ocean constant renovation is necessary. All work to bring this resort up to a very satisfactory standard is now complete. The noise level reported by guest in 09 just isn't true unless they had all the windows open--Staff is more than glad to accomodate any problem and 9 out of ten leave with a good experience.

By carol752 Updated May 12, 2009

This is an old property that they are trying to update. When you step out our front door, the second story porch has big chunks missing and the rusty rods are showing through.

Quiet is NOT the word to describe this property. We have been here since Saturday and have had to endure really, really loud music from a bar next door. I called the police last night to complain. They came and spoke to the offenders but it wasn't very long before the beat came back. It has kept up until around 2:00 am every night. Why hasn't the management given the police a written complaint? The police told me I should put the complaint in writing. Oh, I know why, there is nobody on at the property after they close the office (which is at dinner time). They have security until midnight, but why didn't he compain? Oh, I know why, he doesn't sleep here. If you need anything after hours, open up your pocketbook! You get to give them green dollars.

The rooms are small, and the tile in our bathroom is dirty. The kitchen fabric chairs and the couch need a good cleaning. The plumbing is rusty in our bathroom. One positive so far, no bugs. Oh! Another positive, they do a small TV in each room!

The park next door is also public parking and public access to the beach. Therefore, you have constant foot traffic going past your room on a sidewalk that is about a dozen foot steps from your front door and the swimming pool.

I have been ready to leave since the first night, but unfortunately for me, I can't. I didn't drive!

By nolalwe Feb 10, 2006

This is our very favorite place to stay, as we have done now for the past three years. It is older and smaller but is perfect if you want a no-fuss, no-frills place. It is at the end of the main access road to the Cocoa Beach area and adjacent to a park. We have encountered all types of people, from families with very small children to senior citizens. Although there is no pressure to participate, there are activites planned throughout the week by the very friendly and helpful staff. Also available are fishing equipment, VCR tapes (I think they are upgrading to DVD's), lawn game equipment, and more. Seagull Beach Club is directly on the Atlantic Ocean, mere steps from your front door. Every unit has at least one distinct and seperate bedroom in which there is an additional televison. (In other words, this isn't one of those so-called suites. It is like any 1- or 2- bedroom apartment.) It truly is only about an hour from all of the Orlando attractions. If you like watching space launches, you can do so from the roof, accessible by elevator or stairs.

I almost hate to tell anyone about this place since I don't want to have to search for a place to stay. However, the people on staff have been so nice and accommodating that I feel it is only fair to comment about this place. As I said, it is older but well-maintained and, if you are looking for a smaller, and therefore quieter, place, you can't beat this one. The only negative thing I can think of is that parking can be difficult at times, usually on weekends.

By rkimble111 Jul 14, 2003

Beautiful Private beach,wonderful staff, covered parking,close to Kennedy Space Center and less than 1 hour to Orlando!