Wyndham Ocean Walk

Daytona Beach, Florida

Reviews of Wyndham Ocean Walk

Daytona Beach, Florida

4.1

Have you been to Wyndham Ocean Walk lately?

By timc381 Mar 30, 2014

This resort was very clean, had a lot to do onsite. Convenient shopping with restaurant close by. Security conscious friendly staff.

By wesdindm Updated Mar 13, 2013

We traded thru RCI for a two bedroom unit. This place has two really big towers of rooms!

Ocean View means a balcony on the side of the building and you have a pretty good view. One bedroom units have NO outside windows - only look out to the hallway or the garage roof. We had a 2 bedroom unit which was in great condition, but the couch was not comfortable.

Our biggest problem with this resort is that the really bright flood lights are on all night and the loud music at the pool area was on untill midnight. You could not see the ocean nor the stars from your balcony and you could not leave the window open at night to try to hear the ocean because of the lights and the music!

Parking ramp (free) does allow you to drive up as far as the 8th floor on the north tower so if you are on one of those floors, you can walk in from the ramp to your floor - easier unloading and loading.

Staff was very helpful and activities were great. BUT - when we were told to go to "an RCI Update" since Wyndham now owns RCI, it was just a high pressure sales presentation for Wyndham membership. Wasted over 2 hours with that!

Pools were all very nice - including 2 indoor pools, which we used a lot in November.

Lots of dining choices within walking distance, especially enjoyed the Diner across the street for "comfort food".

By david5284 Mar 23, 2012

Great resort, especially if you have kids and/or grandkids. Our grandkids (aged 2-9) always look forward to staying at resort and always have a great time. Lots to do. Have not had problems during annual stays there. Free internet access not available in room, but is in lobby.

By loyals2 Mar 10, 2012

We own points, and used them on a mid-week stay for an upgraded room. For our family of 7 it was absolutely perfect! We loved the pool area, the easy access to the beach and the close and easy access to food and shopping.

We also own a week at another resort a few miles north which is nice but not nearly as nice as this one! We consider Ocean Walk to be top of the class.

By carol576 Mar 7, 2012

Buyer Beware is all we can say. We bought from someone on Red week. Little did we know we would only have a window that looks out to the hallway about 12 feet from our door. In crediting the 'seller,' her email did state, "All one-bedroom suites only provide a hallway view." Who would have thought there would not be one outside window or Fire Escape leading to even the top of a garage or out to the street. Needless to say, this really upset my family. My husband asked at the front desk about having a room with one outside window, but he was told by the Front Desk, "You must have purchased from an owner." We never would have thought to ask about a real outside window. Shame on us and the seller for being what we call deceitful, but Jill and Debbie have our money so it is too late for us, but not for you.

By jans114 Jul 21, 2011

I stayed a week in this resort July 1st to the 8th 2011 if it wasn't for the weather it would of been the worst place I had ever been to. We didn't get the condo we were told we were going to get. We were suppose to have ocean front and we got ocean view. Our balcony was infested with wasps so there times of the day we could not go out there. They wouldn't spray because they said they wouldn't be responsible if we got sick, but no one cared if we got stung. The table in dining room was so unsteady. They sent someone who told us to put it against the wall to stabalize it. My husband moved it and one half of the base fell to the floor it wasn't connected to the top of the table The air conditioning broke and it was 80% in the condo at one point. They did fix it. Then one night we were going to take a shower and there was no water. When it did finally come back hours later all it did was spit for days. There was never enough tables or chase lounges even if you go to the pool at 7am There was a big hole in the back of the master bedroom door and the ceiling light in the dinning room was missing screws. Only two burners on the stove worked. Ants infested our kitchen all the food on the counter had to be thrown out. I have written to the resort twice and have not gotten any response. Another plus was location and the bellman PAUL the greatest, most helpful person I ever met.

By susanb921 Aug 30, 2010

Just returned from a weeks stay here. The location is good...loved the little shopping/restaurant area that is next door..you really don't have to drive anywhere. You can just walk next door. The pools were nice...not overly crowded. Loved closeness to beach. Was a little aggravated at checkin though...got there at 10:30 PM on Sunday night and had to wait 30 min on a luggage cart before we could get to our room. Apparently they must lock them up at night and only have a couple avail to use (you even had to leave your Dr. License when you picked up the cart and then they returned to you when you dropped cart back off, which I liked b/c you were not supposed to keep cart longer than one hour). We had a 1 BR and would have loved to at least had ocean view but all we had a view of was the parking garage. The 1 BR unit was actually much larger than other Wyndham units and for this I was very pleased. The king size bed...Wow, that had to be the most uncomfortable bed I have even tried to sleep on. The mattress says firm but firm was putting it mildly. I had the worst backache the whole time I was there. I even folded the comforter and blanket and put on top of the mattress trying to pad it so it didn't kill my hips and back!!! The day after arriving, we called down to the front desk b/c our ice maker was barely putting out any ice (it later quit completely) and several hours later, they delivered a bag of ice but never came and and fixed it. All in all, I would return (and would bring me a mattress topper) but would definitely make sure it was at least ocean view

By cherylconway50 Updated Jul 30, 2010

We have just returned from the Wyndham Ocean Walk, and it was fabulous! We were in a unique situation in that we had three separate suites during our 5 night stay (don't ask!) This was due to our trying to economize and take advantage of a couple of short-stay specials we encountered through Ebay, etc.

We stayed in a 1 bedroom ocean front suite, and two different 2 bedroom ocean front suites. We traveled with 2 adults and 2-12 year old boys, so we thought that the 1 bedroom suite would not suffice. However, due to the generous dimensions of the unit, and the two sofas in the living area, we actually could have been comfortable there for our entire trip.

Of course the two bedroom suites were even better! The one in the North tower was gorgeous and had a connecting bedroom and living room balcony, but the guys were disappointed that there were no flat screen tvs in that unit. The two bedroom in the South Tower had flat screens in all of the rooms, which they loved!

The only sour note was that at our initial check-in on Saturday the 24th, we did notice some pretty irate guests whose accommodations were not what they expected based on the promises of third-party booking agencies. The front-desk staff was polite, but not able to make the desired changes.

However, for each of our three check-ins, we found them very helpful and willing to make adjustments to suit our unique needs (such as late check-outs from one unit and early check-ins to the other.) My husband did have to stay on top of the situation, however, because this is a very busy resort!! We highly recommend it, and intend to return next year.

By tony241 Jul 3, 2010

We were there May of 2010, great location, good food. Security was by pool, checking wristbands and making sure the guests were not saving pool chairs for hours later. Will return again in the future :)

By carlb112 Mar 7, 2010

I just returned from a weeks stay at the Wyndham Ocean Walk for Bike Week in Daytona Beach. I had a wonderful time! The resort was clean and the staff were super helpful. I am already planning a return trip for Biketoberfest in October. I couldn't have asked for any nicer place to stay. I highly recommend this resort!

By jgieske347 Apr 5, 2009

stayed March 2009..I wouldnt rate it a 5 star, furniture worn & carpet not very clean, balcony furniture was not in good condition. Staff at front desk was RUDE at check out they asked if we had stripped the beds and put all towels in a pile!! I thought this was a joke at first, very dissapointed..Will not stay there again

By sydneyt3 Mar 18, 2009

We were here recently (2/09) and had a great time. Beautiful views from our balcony. Sunrises were gorgeous every morning! The beach is the best there is. Very nice that it is pedestrian only at this resort. Didn't have to worry about cars at all. We were able to let the kids roam the beach freely. Amenities were plentiful. Lots of stuff for kids and adults to do. Area attractions are not far from the resort. Easily accessible. Staff was courteous and very helpful. Arrived early and checked right in without any hassle. Room was very nice. Spacious. Everything in working order. Lots of security available throughout the resort. Spacious computer rooms - one adults only. Pool area attractive. Movie theater connected to the resort as well as several stores and coffee shops. All in all a great time. Will return again in the future.

By brenda644 Updated Aug 15, 2008

My family visited August '08. This was our third and last trip to the Ocean Walk. This was once a lovely resort. Here are my observations on the change from a grand resort. Items: 1. Suitcase racks are not available. I guess the Fairfield group took all them when they changed to Wyndham. 2. Wifi is not available in condos, only in common area in lobby. This is a major inconvenience if you need to keep in touch with the office and family. 3. Children’s pool area is dull, colorless and dirty. Equipment is faded, torn and tattered. 4. Carpet throughout the north tower is faded, dirty, worn, and embedded with sand. 5. Pools are dirty and uninviting. 6. Pool umbrellas are faded and worn. 7. Pillows on beds are disturbingly small and flat. 8. Sheets are thin. 9. Extra blankets were unclean with dried substances on them. 10. Furniture in lobby area is ripped and torn. 11. Teenagers roam in large groups and are loud and rowdy. 12. Not enough security staff is visible and actively ensuring that guests have a pleasant experience. 13. USA Today newspapers are delivered to platinum owners only. This amenity is not extended to guests of platinum owners(this defies logic) or other guests. 14. Furniture on balcony is old and dirty so we never sat on the balcony. 15. Furniture in living room was dirty and worn. 16. No fluffy towels here; towels are hard and thin. 17. The place seems to be seriously understaffed. Current staff is unengaged and distant with guests. Conclusion: Skip this place if you are looking for a restful vacation in a five star resort. The change from a fantastic property to a dirty three star is shocking and disappointing. I had looked forward to this trip for months only to find myself in a property that is now a ghost of itself. Go to a Marriott or to one of Hilton Vacation Clubs (I do not own or work for either company).

By suresign Jul 14, 2008

We stayed Easter week in 07. My family rented a condo, my parents rented a condo, and my sister rented a condo all in the same week. We had a great time! My only suggestion is that you get to the pool early so you can get a chair. My sister and I stayed in the newer bldg, but my parents stayed in the older bldg, still everything went great. In fact we are going back in 09. The condo was clean, the resort was clean, the pools were clean.Between my sister and I we had 6 kids ranging from 7 to 12 and every one of them had a great time. The elevators might have been a little crowded but whats the hurry your on vacation. It was a small price to pay for making memories.

By karen2006 Jun 5, 2008

i stayed here 3 years ago this past may,,,, myself and 6 other girls vacationed... i could not say enough great stuff about this place... accomodating in every manor,,,, staff, the facility, the pools, the everything made our vacation great.... karen

By bryank22 Updated Apr 5, 2008

It was vary nice 2 bedroom with lots of room. Vary loud dishwasher and washer/dryer in unit. Whirlpool in master was called a PROFLOW, but would be better named a LOWFLOW. and one more thing is the ELEVATORS, Only 4 of them for a 25 story tower. But we still had a good time, but I will not go back to this wyndham.

By kime60 Mar 31, 2008

Just returned from spring break 2008. It is a very busy location and facility. The service could have been a bit faster, but all in all one of the best family vacations ever.

By jeffreys74 Jan 10, 2008

Nice facilities, close to all the events. Be leary of sales agents though (typical of time shares)

By andrews122 Oct 7, 2007

Visited here for the first time in late August '07. Resort is first class all the way, easy to check in, nice people, beautiful pools, and the best beach and surf in all of Florida.

I will note that we did arrive early and room was not ready until 4pm check-in, which was somewhat disappointing, but in all fairness they do have a lot of rooms to changeover. There were locker rooms to use for the day. Also we specifically chose a week that most kids would be back in school, so there was a nice relaxing atmosphere. The place does cater to kids, so I can imagine that if you go during summer or school vacations, there might be a lot of extra noise and activity.

We loved it. Next year we are going to try the Wyndham Majestic at Destin, but I do anticipate we'll be back to Daytona Ocean Walk soon.

By suzannes62 Updated Jun 9, 2015

My family (from Va.) is happy to make the 12 hr. drive on I95 to visit Ocean Walk every year. We go as a group of 11 adults and kids and find it the ideal beach vacation. The resort in snazzy (Art Deco theme), the pools are large and refreshing and the beach, with its famous, hard-packed sand, is the best for playing, walking and running. The mall attached to the building is a great amenity with lots of good fun, drink and entertainment next door. You can keep your car parked.

This resort is always clean, safe, and well-run.

By debras9 Updated Jun 6, 2007

We just returned from a week at the resort and having been Fairfield owners since 1997 and having visited this resort 3 times prior, this was a disappointing trip. Our room was in the newest North Tower, 1626, which was built in 2003-4 and it was in poor shape. The carpet in the entry way was consistently wet. Three different occassions someone was told. Nothing was ever done to investigate the problem. Twice during the week we had the opportunity to be awaken by the fire alarms going off with the fire trucks arriving at 2:00 am both times. With three small children this was not ideal. The explanation given was "someone just happened to pull the alarm". Where was security??? The best was our last night there just prior to the fire alarm going off I had the opportunity to go face to face with a roach in our master bathroom on the 16th floor. We left a day early and did not let the door hit us as we were leaving. This resort will need to do some major cleaning up before we stay there again.

By rickg64 Nov 19, 2006

resort is the best there is in fairfield or rci system i was there in nov 2006

By irbransmom Nov 10, 2006

Stayed at this resort the first week in August 2006. Without a doubt the best vacation our family has ever taken. The ocean walk has something for everyone in our family. My two older boys ages 9 and 11 enjoyed the freedom of the kids progams and my 3 yrd old son could not be pryed away from the childrens water park. The service from the staff was exceptional. They met our every need promptly and courteously. Have read horror stories about check in but we checked in on saturday afternoon and it took 15 minutes max. The only issue we had was parking. The parking decks seemed overly crowded and spaces were hard to come by but i find that a small price to pay for a great vacation. Have stayed at other resorts in the area as we do vacation at daytona each summer but will never stay anywhere but the ocean walk from now on.

By karenm367 Oct 12, 2006

We stayed here the last week of June 2006 for our family vacation. We were Fairfield owners at the Fairfield Grand Desert in Las Vegas. When we left Daytona, we were owners at the Fairfield Daytona Beach Ocean Walk!

We had our six year old son and 9 year old nephew and they had a blast. We had a two bedroom 2 bath deluxe with full kitchen, washer dryer, and partial ocean view. The Kids loved their room. The convenience to the beach was wonderful and we spent every day going back and forth from the pools to the beach. Lunch at the pool was easy with hamburgers being grilled by the bar. The resort was very crowded but with the right attitude, it is well worth it. The staff is great too.

Each day there are activities for the kids. Our specifically enjoyed the limbo contest in the evening!!!

There are restaurants nearby at the Ocean Walk Shops. Johnny Rockets was really good. They have movie theaters also, which came in handy as one day it was overcast and rainy and we went to the movies.

A bit of advice about the waterpark down and across the street, don't bother, it is overpriced, run down and not that great overall, as far as waterparks go. The one in our hometown in North Texas is much better. Out kids would have rather spent the day on the beach.

Karen

By george282 Aug 27, 2006

We spent a week here in the south tower. The room was very tired looking, and in need of a complete renovation. However the great location, and the service we received from the concierge helped us to have a great week.

By marisa50 Aug 15, 2006

My family of seven (5 teenagers) spent a week a OceanWalk July 06. The best parts: The condo (very clean and spacious) the beach (beautiful), and the hamburgers at the poolside bar (really delicious). This is a family resort; there are alot of children, there's a DJ at the pool all afternoon, and the place is very lively, during the day anyway.

Now for the negatives...While the pools at OceanWalk are beautiful and well maintained there simply is not enough room for everyone. You absolutely have to be waiting for the pool area to open in the morning to get lounge chairs. And you better know where you want to be at so that you do not waste any time in getting to those those chairs once security gives the all clear. It's a bit of a mad house. Then there's the elevator issue. Wait times for the elevators are quite long. Wait times of ten minutes or more were not uncommon. There just are not enough elevators to service the resort properly. Together these two negatives tend to make guests cranky and short with one another. In addition, the front desk does not have enough help and isn't big enough to service the number of guests the resort accomodates. (Be prepared for check-in to take up to an hour). The resort has a small restaurant inside but I would not bother with it; the food is bad and the price is high. The only restaurants are in the adjacent Shops of OceanWalk and while they are pretty decent they are quite pricey.

While I would not return to OceanWalk, we still enjoyed a nice week together and the kids enjoyed having so many other people their age to hang out with.

By leoc11 Jul 16, 2006

Recently stayed at Fairfield Ocean Walk. Although the staff were helpful, the check in line was long and VERY slow. With 3 small children it was difficult to wait over an hour and a half to check in. The resort was extremely crowded and the elevators are very slow. The condos were spacious and had all of the amenities, but the excessive check in time, slow elevators and crowded pools was frustrating with little ones.

By maryc248 Jul 14, 2006

I just returned from my second visit in two summers to Ocean Walk. It is awesome!! I had no problem with staff or the room. If we called housekeeping for anything, they came promptly. Love the outdoor hot tubs and the beach!! Pool deck is closed for cleaning 6-8am, but open the rest of the time. Starbucks nearby in Oceanwalk Shoppes:)

By beth907 Updated Jul 7, 2006

First of all I would like to thank Mike (fairfield owner) that helped us get our reservations so quickly. He was great & my husband was in much need of a vacation. However, this is my 3rd trip to the Oceanwalk in Daytona & I must say I am somewhat disappointed this time. The room we are in is in very poor shape. There is considerable damage from past guests that looks like it wouldn't take much to fix up. The blinds wil only pull open & close, but won't close out daylight, due to being broke (i guess). The room is 1414B and has no ocean view, but is nice & quiet. Lazy river is heated, but in bad need of repairs. Pools seems ok so far. I've seen lots of glass bottles on deck, and a lot of rough housing, all of which has not been tolerated in past years. Haven't seen any security & this is our 3rd day here. After walking 3 1/2 miles south though, I will say this looks to be one of the nicer places & the most for kids to do. My children are always happy here, but I must say I hope it's in better shape soon. I would like to try it out again in the future.

By holli4 Updated Jun 18, 2006

Happy to report this resort is back up to par! Security is still a little green but was much better than last year.

Housekeeping kept leaving us a TON of towels, not sure what that was about.

New this year....pool towels....and they are good ones too. Don't see how it is cost effective though as you don't have to sign them out and people take them to the beach and just leave them there. We seen a bunch get washed away and a BUNCH thrown away!

As with most resorts/hotels...get you pool seating EARLY or its gone. It was rather funny to watch the "senior games" (thats what me and my husband called it) It was all the older folks literally waiting at the doors for the pool deck to open at 8:15 am so that they could get a nice umbrella covered table.

Staff was great, especially since the resort starting giving the guests "ribbons" to give to the employees that go above and beyond

It is a GREAT family resort, I don't know that I would recommend it to singles or couples traveling without children.

By aprillb Updated Jun 17, 2006

3 YEARS IN A ROW WE HAD A GREAT TIME!!! 4 POOLS, BEACH, CLOSE TO ALL.

EXCELLENT STAFF, HOUSEKEEPING WAS GREAT, FULL EAT IN KITCHEN, KIDS LOVED THE VIEW!!!!!

WILL BE BACK AGAIN FOR SURE!!

By sunrisehawaii Apr 10, 2006

We just returned from Ocean Walk over spring break. We have stayed at this resort the last 3 years. The good; nice amenities, excellent house keeping, beautiful resort on the ocean. the bad; one pool and lazy river not heated, security takes your towels if you leave them for more than 15 minutes, you are not allowed to get a chair until 8:15, staff will not return calls, you never get the room you are assigned . We were told on 3 different occasions that we couldn't have the room we were assigned because the renters were going to stay longer. Also, the 1st 2 nights they had black expo week and they had a loud party all night in the room next to us. It was reported to the staff and nothing was done about it. Wouldn't go back again.

By denise1083 Updated Feb 27, 2006

My family of 6 just returned from enjoying a week in an Oceanfront 3 bedroom condo..It was awesome. Very pleased with amenities, the service and housekeeping was excellent. Not as plush as some of the other Fairfield resorts we've stayed at with the leather upholstery, but it deserves 5 stars for the service and cleanliness, in addition to having direct access to the beach, awesome pools and quick walking access to shopping, movies, eating, etc. Look forward to returning!

By douglas52 Jan 24, 2006

We had a family reunion at this resort. It is a nice resort for any kind of family get together. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone for any reason. I had two,three bedroom condos rented for this reunion. The three bedrooms are ocean front. It is will staffed and we had great service. I have five brother and sisters and there spouses along with myself and my wife for a total of twelve people. We had plenty of room in the living room of one condo to get together. The ocean walk shops next door and all the other attraction across the street will keep you entertained.

By jerrys13 Nov 13, 2005

EXTREMELY NICE RESORT, my 8 and 9 yr old's can't get enough it.Rooms always clean and resort employee's very polite and always helpful.

By 66_stingray Oct 25, 2005

Just stayed here for Biketoberfest. Close to the action. Walked to Main Street and left the bike back at the hotel. Room was awesome. Our friends were jealous. The bar was a huge party later on during the week.

By kiml15 Jul 16, 2005

The resort is wonderful if you don't want to leave the hotel and take full advantage of the boardwalk, activities and beach you will have a great time. The surrounding area is in need of a face lift.

By sneezy Updated May 22, 2005

We just spend Easter week 2005 at Ocean Walk and had a great time! I would highly recommend this as a great family resort.

By imhappy Updated May 2, 2005

Our family just returned from our yearly visit to florida. We have been traveling to Florida for the past six years for a little over 2 weeks every April. We always stay at two different RCI rentals. So needless to say we have stayed at alot of RCI properties.

OCEAN WALK is by far the best resort we have ever stayed at. We have children from the ages of 4 thru 19 and there was always something for everyone to do. They even have there pools open 24hrs. At night time when the teenagers came in it was wonderful to be able to grab a cocktail and hit the hot tub. The activities for the younger children were wonderful. They did lots of crafts, had movie night, baked cookies you name it they did it. You could threw out the day and evening hit the kids room and sign out play station ( no cost) and the kids loved this. You could use there computers ( free) they had a beautiful room with several computers in it. They not only have two out door pools, waterslide, awesome lazy river and wonderful kiddie pool,but they have two indoor pools.

The rooms themselves are beautiful. We stayed in the 2 bedroom and it was one of the biggest two bedrooms we have ever stayed in.

Can I say we all loved OCEAN WALK! It is well worth every penny anyone spends to visit this resort. GO OCEAN WALK!!!!

Oh forgot one important thing. The staff were all so very nice.

By david2773 Apr 17, 2005

WONDERFUL resort - so much to do - kids had a GREAT time and we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves.

By jane974 Apr 7, 2005

Great resort. Wonderful for children with 2 indoor pools, indoor mini golf, game room, children activities, 2 outdoor pools, lazy river and childrens pool. Only downside is childrens pool and lazy river not heated so too cold during our March visit

By nauga1 Aug 29, 2004

The good thing about Hurricane Charley was the chance to spend three nights at Ocean Walk. Spacious one bedroom half of a lockout, beachfront location, plenty of swimming holes, lazy river, excercise room, afternoon cookout. Very busy. Considering the situation at checkin very pleasant an profeddional staff. If crowds are a good measure, than Ocean Walk is definitely op of the line.

By knhd976 Apr 23, 2004

Spring Break 04 -- Beautiful facility with polite staff, room was spacious as well as immaculate.

Only drawback is that some rooms are not Ocean view/front.

By sunworshiper_us Mar 20, 2004

We are owners at another resort but rented a 2bdrm deluxe unit from a friend of ours that owns at Oceanwalk. What a wonderful resort! The rooms are incredible. We were on the 10th floor streetside with no oceanview or front and we still loved it. Had to have maintanance up twice. Once to unlock a bathroom door that the kids locked and once to have the key locked fixed. Both times they came immediately and were very kind and friendly. It was spring break and security was everywhere in the building and grounds. Very friendly and professional staff. You couldn't ask for a better resort. We have decided to buy at this resort we loved it so much. Kudo's to the staff!

By farthingracing Dec 15, 2003

The resort is nice but security is horrible we had 2 bikes stolen at night out of the parking garage that no ones allowed in without key. Had no insurance on bikes and never found again.

By bullpuppy Jun 19, 2003

Great service and facility.

By denise01 Updated May 31, 2003

My family has stayed at Fairfield Ocean Walk several different times in the past year, and I rate it 5 stars for quality and location. I firmly believe that there is no where better to stay at Daytona Beach.

By kooyuen Feb 21, 2003

The end unit ( ie units ending with 01)is greatest, has three balconies, all with ocean view or front. World class facilities and amenities. The Atlantic Ocean and her beaches is at her best in Daytona Ocean Walk entertainment and lodging complex. A driving free zone area. A moment to remember for those who take advantage to stay in Fairfield Ocean Walk Luxury Hotel/ Condo

By bebrjbme Jan 23, 2003

Incredible new resort. Huge, spacious unit.

By sarge8db Updated Jan 10, 2003

Outstanding in every way. LOVE IT!!. everything one could ever expect to enjoy can be had here.or nearby. We own 7 timesshares and this is the best run facility of most that we own . Comes close to providing as much as Bluegreens "Big Cedar Lodge" for things to do on property.

By ddkeeb Jan 4, 2003

I traded for this timeshare for my parents. They also spent several days at Marriott Grande Vista on the same trip. They said this was the nicest place they had ever stayed - even better than Grande Vista.

By wizard Updated Oct 2, 2002

Stayed at Oceanwalk last July and loved it ,there is all kinds of activeties for everyone of all ages and lots of shops for any needs nearby.