Treehouse Village at Lake Forest

Eagle River, Wisconsin

Timeshare reviews at Treehouse Village at Lake Forest

Eagle River, Wisconsin

By markw728 Aug 7, 2014

I traded into Treehouse Village after having a request in for over a year. There are only 8 units and week 30 is always full. Treehouse Village is about a five minute drive to the town of Eagle River. Living on the west coast, many coworkers asked why I was going on vacation there. Little do they know.

The Treehouse Village is a small resort, again consisting of 8 units. Each one stands alone. Ours was 210 was offset from the other units. The units are shaped like an octagon with a wrap around balcony. Each balcony has it's own gas grill and patio set, overlooking the fairway. Inside it was very clean and in good condition. There was A/C and several ceiling fans. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and the 2nd bedroom has 2 twins. The two bedrooms share a bathroom which is between them. Between the living room and dining room and kitchen is a spiral staircase. Downstairs is another living room with a bathroom and a laundry room. The downstairs living room has a sleeper sofa.

We arrived late on Saturday and there was our packet outside the fitness center. There was no staff on Sunday so we did our official check in on Monday. It was painless. The staff was very friendly and there was no pressure to buy, since this resort was sold out long ago. They did have a small list of activities, but we did not partake in them. The fitness center has an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and weight room was open everyday until 9pm. There was a small playground with a swing set and a teeter-totter. The golf course is a nine hole, not a championship course by any means, but seemed well maintained. Green fees were between 15-20 bucks depending on your tee time.

If I could point out a negative, it would be the internet. Although free, it was BRUTALLY slow. The tv could stand to have a few more channels. I was not there to watch tv or surf the net though.

Eagle River has a full size grocery store, Trigs. There are several restaurants. There is a Mexican place on Hwy 70. I never tried it, but it was busy at night. The bakery in town made great sandwiches. Steggy's across from the grocery store claims to have great food. Sadly, it's not true. There is plenty to do in the area for kids and adults alike.

Treehouse Village is great for relaxing. It is quiet, there are deer rooming around everywhere. You can walk to the lake and go for a dip. I hired a fishing guide and caught my 1st muskie. I will return.

By davids399 May 1, 2006

Very nice location. Sits on golf course and has pool/exercise room on grounds. Excellant for winter and summer sports. We loved our times there.

By k28 Jun 2, 2004

We spent a relaxing winter week at this resort. The units are extremely private, but decor and furnishings are somewhat worn and dated. Our bed was especially uncomfortable. They are also rather cramped-- it would be difficult to have more than 4 people at one time.

The setting is lovely, with nice x-country trails right outside your door. The health club is adequate. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Renting a snowmobile was not easy (surprisingly) and expensive, but a lot of fun!